Inversion Challenge 2016 (consistency Is Key)

traceedeebee

Day 7 completed
2 minute massage
4 minute inversion

I took all of my twists down today. When I initially measured, I only took down two mini twists. The bulk of what I measured ended around 11.5 with a few strands going to 12 inches.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 19

newgrowth15

Day 7 completed
2 minute massage
4 minute inversion

I took all of my twists down today. When I initially measured, I only took down two mini twists. The bulk of what I measured ended around 11.5 with a few strands going to 12 inches.

Congratulations @traceedeebee, you've gained at least a half an inch of hair in one week. That is something to celebrate. Keep up the good work.

Did you notice more thickness or better health in your hair as well?

traceedeebee

Congratulations @traceedeebee, you've gained at least a half an inch of hair in one week. That is something to celebrate. Keep up the good work.

Did you notice more thickness or better health in your hair as well?
Thank you! But I'm not sure since my hair was in twists when I started. The overall health of my hair has been a combination of everything I've been doing. There's thickness closer to the roots but I attribute that to not relaxing anymore and taking better care of my hair.

deborah11

I starting having dizziness so I could only complete 5 days. Will try next month, doing just 4 days of inversion.

Aggie

Ill be starting my second inversion for the year on Monday February 1st. It felt like it took forever to come this time around.

Daina

Day 1 of inversion complete. Massaged my scalp with Vatika and peppermint oil and then inverted for 5 minutes. Scalp is nice and tingly, made four braids to refresh my braid out for tomorrow.

Daina

Question ladies, how do you prevent your hair from becoming tangled while scalp massaging? I'm currently in a braid out and last night after massaging I had some tangles. Am I massaging too vigorously? Thanks!

Guinan

Re-Branding
Question ladies, how do you prevent your hair from becoming tangled while scalp massaging? I'm currently in a braid out and last night after massaging I had some tangles. Am I massaging too vigorously? Thanks!

Below is a video of how I've been massaging my scalp. I don't move my finger tips when massaging ; similar to this utuber

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Try massaging in sections. Hold the ends of your hair with one hand then massage with the other. Or if you rebraid/retwist your hair every night just massage after you reset it. You could also be massaging too vigorously. Try using your fingers to move your scalp against your head as opposed to moving your fingers across your scalp. If that makes sense.

Daina

Try massaging in sections. Hold the ends of your hair with one hand then massage with the other. Or if you rebraid/retwist your hair every night just massage after you reset it. You could also be massaging too vigorously. Try using your fingers to move your scalp against your head as opposed to moving your fingers across your scalp. If that makes sense.

@KinksAndInk, thanks that does make sense.

Aggie

About to do my 3rd 4 minute inversion for this week.

Eta: Complete

Last edited: