Inversion Challenge 2017 & Beyond

Saga

The Generous Queen
I hope you feel better soon. It
is wise to put off inverting when you have a headache. The extra pressure from the blood rushing to your head could cause other damage. Thanks @DanceOnTheSkylines, for sharing this, it has become a teachable moment for others who do not know better.
Yea I didn't want to risk it, making the issue worse is not worth the extra little bit of growth, lol.

LegsLegsLegs

Hair stats:
- Natural
- Current length: BSL (see pic below I took last night. I'm 5'10" with a long torso)
- Oils/growth aids used: XCel mixed with jojoba oil.

I did not start inverting until Sat. 3/4/17.
I inverted last night trying Aggies method and it hurt the back of my legs when I was bending down :( I remember when I was a child during P.E. when we'd have to bend down to touch our toes, my tall long legged behind could never touch my toes and it'd always hurt.
Anywho, since it was hurting I laid on my back and hung my head over my bed. I got up and felt dizzy and nauseous :(
I will figure something out.

Attachments

• IMG_1767.JPG
    IMG_1767.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 19

newgrowth15

Hair stats:
- Natural
- Current length: BSL (see pic below I took last night. I'm 5'10" with a long torso)
- Oils/growth aids used: XCel mixed with jojoba oil.

I did not start inverting until Sat. 3/4/17.
I inverted last night trying Aggies method and it hurt the back of my legs when I was bending down :( I remember when I was a child during P.E. when we'd have to bend down to touch our toes, my tall long legged behind could never touch my toes and it'd always hurt.
Anywho, since it was hurting I laid on my back and hung my head over my bed. I got up and felt dizzy and nauseous :(
I will figure something out.
Try sitting with your arms in your lap and your head bent forward.

Whatever position you find most comfortable, you must come out of it slowly so that you don't make yourself sick and/or dizzy.

LegsLegsLegs

Whatever position you find most comfortable, you must come out of it slowly so that you don't make yourself sick and/or dizzy.

I ended up just doing Aggies method last night with my knees slightly bent and it made it a LITTLE better. But I will try that too :) thanks for your help :)

LegsLegsLegs

Anybody else get weird looks from their man (or your woman if that's your preference:) ) when doing this Lol :D
My husband gave me the weirdest look when he woke up and seen me bent down in the bathroom in the Aggie position LOL

LegsLegsLegs

I ended up trying this method and I liked it. I did 6 days straight of inverting about 4 different ways but I got it done. I unraveled my twists last night & being that my hair is in its natural state, I can't tell if my hair grew this week from inverting. I really just want to refrain from length checking until summer. Has anyone seen growth after one week of inverting?
I'll start inverting again in one month.

Daina

Day 1 completed yesterday with massage, no oil and inverted for 5 minutes. Today - day 2 used Xcel 21 and growth oil mix and massaged, inverted for 5 minutes.

Fotchygirl

Day 1 was done on Monday night, day 2 was completed on Tuesday, both days I didn't massage just inverted. My hair is in braids of my own hair and massaging just causes frizzies.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Month #4
Inverted for 5 minutes. No scalp massage.

Day 2/7 Completed for March.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Day #7/7 - Inverted for 5 minutes. Inversion completed for month of March. See you April 23rd!

Happy Inverting Everyone!