Inversion Challenge 2017 & Beyond

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Starting up again and going to be consistent (I hope) this time. If I can just get one week, I'll be happy. Today makes day two. :)

Yesterday I used JBCO with lavender, rosemary and tea tree oil. I only use that pre-wash so I shampoo'd afterwards (which apparently you're not supposed to do). Today I used my henna oil mix that was just sitting under my cupboard. I'll use that for the rest of the week.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Forgot to post but yesterday was day 3. I was struggling so I just flipped upside down on the couch and rubbed my scalp for 4 minutes. Didn't feel like getting any oil.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
Day 7! It looks like I got half an inch in some places, a quarter in others if my measuring is correct. I'll take it. Be back next month and hopefully I'll do a better job measuring to be sure I'm accurate!

sunflora

Flowah Powah
It seems that inversion makes me sick. This is the second time I've tried it and it seems like I'm developing a cold again (I developed one last month that had me out for almost two weeks, and this is the only common denominator as I generally do not get sick). I'm not completely sure and I have no idea why, but I don't want to risk continuing so I'll be leaving this challenge now.

jennex

I don't think inversion is going to work out this month. I've been so busy that I keep forgetting. I'll skip this month and try again next month.

jennex

It seems that inversion makes me sick. This is the second time I've tried it and it seems like I'm developing a cold again (I developed one last month that had me out for almost two weeks, and this is the only common denominator as I generally do not get sick). I'm not completely sure and I have no idea why, but I don't want to risk continuing so I'll be leaving this challenge now.
Interesting. I wonder if it has some kind of detox effect for some people? Anyway, hope you feel better. Sorry to see you go!

PlanetCybertron

Day 2 done.

Used coconut oil and peppermint extract.

Scalp has been rather itchy and dry, so I figured some oil would be okay, otherwise I’ll have to wash sooner than expected.