Inversion Challenge Jan-Dec 2014

newgrowth15

I am finally getting around to posting those pictures. The first is where I was in January 2015 before I cut my hair. The second is after the cut. The third is proof of the cut hair. The fourth is where I am now in December 2015. The fifth is where I expect to be by April 2016 which is my original goal of waist length. Since my goal is so close, I have changed it to tailbone length by December of 2016 with no cuts permitted.
025-Jan 2015 Pic 1.JPG 033-Jan 2015 Pic 4 after cut length check.JPG027-Jan 2015 Pic 2 cut hair.JPG 132-Dec 2015 Length check.JPG 133-Dec 2015 Length check 3 inches from waist length.JPG

I was in no way consistent with inverting this year. I had a lot of things going on and forgot to do it some months.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I am finally getting around to posting those pictures. The first is where I was in January 2015 before I cut my hair. The second is after the cut. The third is proof of the cut hair. The fourth is where I am now in December 2015. The fifth is where I expect to be by April 2016 which is my original goal of waist length. Since my goal is so close, I have changed it to tailbone length by December of 2016 with no cuts permitted.
View attachment 346437 View attachment 346447View attachment 346439 View attachment 346443 View attachment 346445

I was in no way consistent with inverting this year. I had a lot of things going on and forgot to do it some months.

Even though you weren't consistent, you had some good growth

newgrowth15

Even though you weren't consistent, you had some good growth

Thank you @pelohello. Sometimes I think I should do an overall health check versus a length check of my hair. There were some months when I didn't gain any length, but my hair felt thicker and healthier. I massaged with an olive oil/Jamaican black castor oil mix and that helped to thicken up my hair.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
@Prettymetty, can we buddy up and encourage each other to be consistent each month for all of next year? I get so busy and then I forget to invert, so I wind up skipping a month here or a month there.
Great idea! I wasn't consistent this year, but the last 3 months I got serious and I retained about 2 inches. Who wants to host the 2016 challenge?