Inversion Challenge Jan-Dec 2014

TraciChanel

I would like to join this challenge. I started doing inversion for the first time last week Thursday. Today will be day 7 for me. I don't invert with oils as it causes my scalp to itch.

Stats: just cut my hair to APL/BSB from MBL due to breakage from split ends. I would like to grow it to waist length ultimately.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I fell off soooo bad this round.:drunk:
I'll start again from the 10th-17th

Guinan

Re-Branding
I don't remember how many days that I finished. I want to say 5-6days. I'll be back next month:drunk:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
o_O I cant sleep.

Day 6 done Wednesday.
Today after work will make 7!

TraciChanel

I would like to join this challenge. I started doing inversion for the first time last week Thursday. Today will be day 7 for me. I don't invert with oils as it causes my scalp to itch.

Stats: just cut my hair to APL/BSB from MBL due to breakage from split ends. I would like to grow it to waist length ultimately.

Today I'm starting my second month of inversion. Day 1...inverted 4 minutes.

newgrowth15

I forgot to invert on Sunday and yesterday. I will start today.

Day 1 completed. I did not massage or add oil today. I did all of that last night before I put my straightened hair in four cornrows for a braid out. It rained last night and this morning, so I left the braids in.

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Yesterday was day 1 of my blowout and day 1 of this round of inversions. My stylist wants to trim in 3 weeks so I'm trying to get as much growth as I can up until then.