Inversion Challenge November 2013-November 2014

PureSilver

I think i wil let December run its course and start the new challenge the last week of December so we can officially commence the 2015 thread the beginning of January.

How does that sound ladies?

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I think i wil let December run its course and start the new challenge the last week of December so we can officially commence the 2015 thread the beginning of January.

How does that sound ladies?

I'm OK with whatever you decide but that definitely works for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using LHCF

YellowMellow

I'm definitely in for next years challenge! I was able to do inversion successfully one time and gained an inch the 8th day!! Then I became pregnant...I stopped inverting while pregnant and pregnancy has been horrible to my hair constantly dry and constantly breaking!! My hair is looking so sad and thin. Baby is due next month!! As soon as I pop I will be inverting again :D soooo excited.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I've cut my hair at least twice in the last 30 days and my hair seems longer than before I cut. I CW yesterday and was surprised to see improved thickness and I'm back to CBL. My hair is much stronger too and I attribute that to bamboo leaf tea so naturally im like "so you want to act right just before I chop it all off, classic move". Yes I talk to, yell at and even discipline my hair, she get on my dang nerve sometimes, lbvs.

I haven't length checked in so long because it's usually the start of a very bad obessession for me. I'm looking forward to doing my first LC post BC and again 30 days after that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using LHCF

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
I fell off in December with the holidays. I can't start today because I don't want to be inverting for New Year's...so I guess I'll wait until after the new year to start again.