ion hot air brush

apollo

I was wondering if anyone tried the ion hot air brush from Sally's? I am thinking about buying one.

apollo

ION Professional Ceramic/Ionic Hot Air Brush
By: Ion Professional Products, Inc.

MzOptimistic

Nope, I haven't tried one yet but I'm looking at the Revlon Ion hot air brush...as if I use heat....I just want one in case.....

Victorian

old head
You know, I was looking at a similar brush because of the larger barrel size, but I've read some reviews on a similar design, and a lot of people said that the air intake is too close to the brush, often sucking hair into brush :eek: That kinda scared me away...

janetonfire said:
ION Professional Ceramic/Ionic Hot Air Brush
By: Ion Professional Products, Inc.

MzOptimistic

BlackCardinal said:
You know, I was looking at a similar brush because of the larger barrel size, but I've read some reviews on a similar design, and a lot of people said that the air intake is too close to the brush, often sucking hair into brush :eek: That kinda scared me away...

Right, I read the reviews for the Revlon Ion hot air brush on amazon.com and they gave it an overall 4.5 rating so I think I'm going to go with that one at first I was looking at the Wigi hot air brush but the Revlon brush reviews are better and a LHCF member purchased a Revlon hot air brush and she has pics of using the brush and she's a natural 4a/b I believe so I know if it works for her it will work on my relaxed head:)

Victorian

old head
tsmith said:
Right, I read the reviews for the Revlon Ion hot air brush on amazon.com and they gave it an overall 4.5 rating so I think I'm going to go with that one at first I was looking at the Wigi hot air brush but the Revlon brush reviews are better and a LHCF member purchased a Revlon hot air brush and she has pics of using the brush and she's a natural 4a/b I believe so I know if it works for her it will work on my relaxed head:)
Wait...are you talking about my thread? :lol: Or maybe countrygal because she has gotten one too...

MzOptimistic

BlackCardinal said:
Wait...are you talking about my thread? :lol: Or maybe countrygal because she has gotten one too...

I can't remember who thread it was but it was not countrygal. IDK think....Do you have long hair....I honestly can't remeber...be back in minute..I'll find out:grin:

Yep, it's your thread:)

Last edited:

AKA-Tude

I have one similar to this.

It has a double comb rows on each side of it instead of brush bristles.

I love it! I've had it about 3 years.

I think I got mine form Sally's too.

Country gal

BlackCardinal said:

It was Black Cardinal.:lol: Her thread made me buy the Revlon Air Brush. I like using it except the brush part keeps falling off.

apollo

BlackCardinal said:

I bought it and I tried it out. The only thing that I don't like is the air intake being too close to the brush, it sucked in a piece of my hair. I already threw away the box, I wonder if Sally's would still take it back?