ION Intensive Moisture Shampoo!

CocoaCure

This is an intensive moisture shampoo, yet it shampoos like a clarifying one because it gives that "squeaky clean" type of feeling I usually don't like. BUT........it makes my conditioners just melt into my hair and improves the slip factor of the conditioner!! Has anyone else out there tried this one?? I LOVE the ION leave-in spray! (There line in the bottles with the dark pink writing are for dryer hair types). That leave-in is wonderful and smells great! But now I'm starting to like the Shampoo for whenever I feel like I have product build up to get rid of, and also to alternate with the CON (then I think I'm going to just let the CON go for good!)Your thoughts???

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I agree--that leave-in does smell delicious. I also have this shampoo--it wasn't what I expected for a moisturizing shampoo either. I plan on giving it to my little brother who just relaxed his hair & needs serious help with it

CocoaCure

Yeah! It sooooooo wasn't what I expected either from something that says "Intensive Moisture". But oh well, now I guess I mistakenly have a new Clarifying Shampoo instead. Funny how that happens!