Ion product line

chelleypie810

Ion product line**update on a couple products i used**

I've used the search and haven't seen too many ppl using this product line. But im thinking about getting the:

Hard water shampoo and condish
The emergency repair to use before relaxers
Effective care therapy condish
On the fence about the extreme moisture nurturing creme

The reviews on sally's were pretty good but I wanted to see if any of ya'll have used these products.

***UPDATE***I ended up buying the sample packets just to test it out. I bought the Straightening shampoo and the effective hair treatment.

The straightening shampoo lathered very well and my hair felt soft as i was shampooing. My hair felt squeaky clean which i know some don't like but that's how i know my hair is clean. It didn't take any of the moisture out of my hair at all just left it feeling clean as said before.

The effective treatment was nice and thick and I slathered it on my leave out hair (i'm partially weaved right now) as i rinsed it felt a little hard seeing as it is a protein and moisturizing treatment, but once I blowdried my hair felt strong, healthy and soft.

Overall I'm very happy with the purchase and will probably replace most of my products for the ion line, but not my aussie moist products of course :grin: I have a list of things I need to get rid of but I suppose I will post them on the exchange board.

Last edited:

gymfreak336

I like many of the ion products.

LOVE the effective care treatment. Great weekly conditioner
I have the swimmers shampoo and conditioner...pretty good
I also use the reconstructor occasionally.

Dposh167

i like ion too.

I use both of their protein conditioners. and I looooooooooove their heat protectant spray.

Ivonnovi

I am an ION fan also.

It's been a while but I liked the Green line for curly hair when I tried to "transition".

Also my hair responds well to their Effective Care Intense Therapy Treatment. (natural or texlaxed!)

I used ION moisturizing shampoo I liked it but at that time I was listening to everyone....and some of them didn't like the shampoo or they said the ION wasn't that great so I stopped using it, but I like the clarifying shampoo, you can tell it cleaned my hair too good, but I always use moisturizing shampoo.....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Like Ion a lot. I have the Effective Care Intensive Reconstructor and another DC Treatment (I think a Moisturizing One, unsure of the Name:perplexed). Would need to go look.

Overall, it's a Good Performing Product.:yep:

leona2025

I love Ion Silk Drops. It smells really good and adds shine. I use it to maintain my flat ironed hair.

chelleypie810

I Like Ion a lot. I have the Effective Care Intensive Reconstructor and another DC Treatment (I think a Moisturizing One, unsure of the Name:perplexed). Would need to go look.

Overall, it's a Good Performing Product.:yep:

aw man i wish u knew the name of the other treatment!

Barbie83

I LOVED :love: the Extreme Moisture Nurturing Creme. I used it after clarifying with baking soda and my hair was :drool: to-DIE-for soft and slippy.

I also love the effective care treatment and their Silk Solutions serum (clear bottle, black cap) has been my staple serum for about 2 years. :yep:

Shoediva

O GOOD! cuz i live in fl and the water here sucks.

Im new to FL (2 mos) and just had this hair revelation about 2 weeks ago, I have been racking my brains out to try and figure out why my hair gets so dry all of sudden. When I never had a problem with moisture. :perplexed

I saw the Ion Hard water shampoo and will be picking up a bottle this weekend. uggh

I purchased their Heat Protectant spray last weekend and used it on my daughters hair who is natural (4b, thick, coily) and I flat ironed her hair and it came out as if she had a fresh relaxer. Her hair was so soft afterwards and still is and its day 3. The only thing is her hair started to revert as soon as she went outside, but we are in FL and it had just rained.

CodeRed

Bumping. I'm waiting on Sally's to have another B1G1 so I can get all of their conditioners.