Ion Straightner Review

vangrey

(ok pjs this review is not meant for you to run to sallys)
today, i washed my hair with mnt shampoo and conditioner. then applied john frieda's frizz ease xtra strength serum, ion straightner leave-in, and monoi de tahiti to soaking wet hair. i wrapped and set under the dryer for about an hour and a half. when i took my hair down my usually wavy roots (can see in fotki album) were straightened. has anyone used this product? did you get the same results? im kinda scared it was almost like a relaxer in a bottle. this will definitely help me when im all natural and want a straighter look without heat, i can just wrap and airdry.
anyways here are the ingredients for the ingredient saavy:

water, pvp/va copolymer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone copolyol meadowfoamate, panthenol, phenyl trimethicone, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, lauryl methyl gluceth-10 hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, fragance (parfum), dimethicone copolyol, polyquaternium-11, hyroxyethylcellulose, ppg-1 trideceth-6, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropnyl butylcarbamate, citric acid.

some of that stuff i have never seen listed on products before. :ohwell: this product has a thick, slipper constinency. when i applied the product i put some on my roots and then on my ends... didnt apply alot because i was skeptical that the product would work. hair straightner leave-ins usually make my hair hard, but this one didnt have that effect. it made my hair smooth and soft, but no silkiness quality. i give this product an 8 because i have to see if it has test-retest reliability, if so then this product warrants a 10.
ok, hope this product review helped someone out there :)

MonaLisa

vangrey said:
(ok pjs this review is not meant for you to run to sallys)
today, i washed my hair with mnt shampoo and conditioner. then applied john frieda's frizz ease xtra strength serum, ion straightner leave-in, and monoi de tahiti to soaking wet hair. i wrapped and set under the dryer for about an hour and a half. when i took my hair down my usually wavy roots (can see in fotki album) were straightened. has anyone used this product? did you get the same results? im kinda scared it was almost like a relaxer in a bottle. this will definitely help me when im all natural and want a straighter look without heat, i can just wrap and airdry.
anyways here are the ingredients for the ingredient saavy:

water, pvp/va copolymer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone copolyol meadowfoamate, panthenol, phenyl trimethicone, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, lauryl methyl gluceth-10 hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, fragance (parfum), dimethicone copolyol, polyquaternium-11, hyroxyethylcellulose, ppg-1 trideceth-6, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropnyl butylcarbamate, citric acid.

some of that stuff i have never seen listed on products before. :ohwell: this product has a thick, slipper constinency. when i applied the product i put some on my roots and then on my ends... didnt apply alot because i was skeptical that the product would work. hair straightner leave-ins usually make my hair hard, but this one didnt have that effect. it made my hair smooth and soft, but no silkiness quality. i give this product an 8 because i have to see if it has test-retest reliability, if so then this product warrants a 10.
ok, hope this product review helped someone out there :)

I am noting this on my future purchase list...and why did I laugh at this part here: "...i have to see if it has test-retest reliability..."

That is serious hair speak right there...for real doe.:look:

vangrey

MonaLisa said:
I am noting this on my future purchase list...and why did I laugh at this part here: "...i have to see if it has test-retest reliability..."

That is serious hair speak right there...for real doe.:look:

sorry i live and breathe psychology :( . it has taken over parts of my speech :grin: