Bug iOS 8 - links not working, forum jump not working

BlackMarilyn

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems on the forum using iOS 8? At least with a phone that has it? (I don't use an iPad)

For example, if an OP has a link in it, it's not clickable for me.
Also when I try to jump to another forum section using the bottom right drop down list, as soon as I click the drop down, I can see at least 2 sections ticked and it automatically closes the drop down and redirects me to a random forum section.

Does anyone else have any issues using the forum since upgrading to iOS 8?

Admin - are there any known issues with this type of forum and iOS 8?

Thanks

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
The screen does move down as you type so you can't see what you are typing after the keyboard. Also, sometimes you can move the screen down (though it jumps back up) and other times it doesn't move at all.

Links don't work either.

HollyGolightly

I'm also not able to use the drop down menu, it always has two forums selected and sends me to a random forum each time.

Sosoothing

I'm having all the same issues as well with my iPad, not just on this forum. And for the first time in a year of having my iPad, sometimes my screen freezes and closes down. I wish there was a way I could undo this update :sad:

Evolving78

Is anyone having issues with posting pics? My screen goes black when I try to attach a pic and I have to delete the app to come out of that. Am I not doing something correctly?

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Is anyone having issues with posting pics? My screen goes black when I try to attach a pic and I have to delete the app to come out of that. Am I not doing something correctly?

I just posted an answer to your question in the iPhone thread.
Yes...