Question Iphone app: Viewing pictures in a thread

Mandy4610

Why is it that when I click on a picture posted by a member in a thread I am also able to see all the pics posted by others on that page without actually going to their post? Has anyone else noticed this?

When I go to someone's post to view their pic, that's all I want to see not everything else. I often get thrown off as I look through the pics and all of a sudden I am like wait a minute that is someone else's hair.

Is there a way of changing that? I hope my explanation of it makes sense.

Please help if possible.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 4 using LHCF

MsChelle

I just switched to an iPhone from an android and I do not have the options to quote or thank a post from my phone. Is that not an option on the iPhone? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Mandy4610

MsChelle said:
I just switched to an iPhone from an android and I do not have the options to quote or thank a post from my phone. Is that not an option on the iPhone? Sorry if this has already been asked.

MsChelle, there is a way to do all that on the iPhone up. Tap the upper portion of a post (where the user name is) and all those options will show up.

Hope this helps.

MsChelle

Mandy4610 said:
MsChelle, there is a way to do all that on the iPhone up. Tap the upper portion of a post (where the user name is) and all those options will show up.

Hope this helps.

Oh wow!!! Thank you so much. I didn't think to look there.