Is any one else loosing faith in growth aides?

Ladyhenri

May I offer a different point of view?

The instructions on MTG tells the *horse groomer* to put MTG on the horse's tail and baggy it up for one week before washing it out. Well as a human that uses MTG I can not keep a baggy on my head for one solid week without removing it :nono: first of all I wash/co-wash *daily* and my daily hairstyle of choice is the wash n' go. MTG can't be "over applied" when it's washed out daily which in turn can't stunt any possible growth. I do have photo proof that the daily application of MTG worked for me (check my fotki in the 2006 folder) and I will concede that not everything works for everybody.

To the OP....I am not losing any faith in growth aides because they actually work for me. :yep: The only reason why I haven't reached my length goals yet is because the PJ in me jumped on bandwagons that ended up sabotaging my progress instead of sticking with what was working and being consistent. :wallbash: I still use growth aides and MTG being one of them. As per my countdown ticker I have no doubt that not only will I reach my first hair length goal I *will* surpass it, which will be documented in my fotki. :yep:

Why cant this be me:wallbash:...I tried MTG for a damn year but it didnt grow my hair.
I guess you've high lighted something important...growth aides dont work for everyone. When i read raves i always think if it could give her (same hair type etc) those results, it should give me at least half that...but nuh uh..i guess MTG likes some peoples heads better than others:perplexed

Ladyhenri

I normally get 1/2 an inch per month and i got at least 3/4 inch. Still not sure if it was the vitamins though. Can't wait to do the experiment. I think for the final 2 months I will do nothing but take good care of it and see what happens like you said

Pls post updates on how it goes...it will be intresting to see the results of that one.