Is anyone still using BBD stretch growth cream?

so1913

I still use it as a leave in and have a newer jar of it, but because I've been cutting out using heat this winter (diffusing) I haven't used it in a few months. I used it during my transition regularly and I believe it helped keep my hair from breakage. I love that it's weightless and non greasy, and because it is heat activated, I only use when I'm using some form of heat for added protection and deep conditioning.

eajaye2u

Love this stuff! I use the stretch, glass and oil without heat. And the flat iron creme is great also.

charmtreese

I wish I would have picked up some of the other products. Yeah, the stretch works GREAT for me (so far) without any heat!

dynamic1

Could someone please tell me if it still smells suspiciously like Nexxus Humectress (original).

ETA: Also, has Big Bad D posted the ingredients on the product yet. I thought this was a requirement to retail bath & beauty items.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I only paid 30 bucks for 22oz, that's not bad imo! I'm planning on using it as a leave-in and a daily moisturizer, this jar should last me a long while. I can't get over how silky smooth and moisturized my hair feels after I use this stuff...I hope that it continues to impress me!

I will be using this next week as a daily moisturizer underneath my Wig.:yep:

ojemba

Is this product good to use while stretching? Does it make ng more manageable and less breakage/shedding?

Mleah

I have an old jar of it and of course it works well, homey mixed a bunch of Nexxus products to create it! That's why he doesn't list ingredients....lawsuit.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Is this product good to use while stretching? Does it make ng more manageable and less breakage/shedding?

It's a really good product. It lasts a long time and it's a Great Product for Stretching.:grin:

They say it's best "Heat Activated". i.e. under dryer etc....but I've used it w/ and w/o.

Unfortunately I ran out a coupla' months ago.:sad:

I was giving it out to alot of folx who wanted to try it, now...........I'm Out!:nono:

May replace it this Fall/Winter.

KINISE

I was addicted to this conditioner, my former stylist told me that it's fabulous for breakage- but you should use it 3-4 months on and then discontinue use for a few months in order to obtain the best results.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was addicted to this conditioner, my former stylist told me that it's fabulous for breakage- but you should use it 3-4 months on and then discontinue use for a few months in order to obtain the best results.

hmp. Maybe I'm onto something.

Now, I think I will definitely repurchase this Fall/Winter.:look:

Thanks for the tip.:grin:

belleza

I love this stuff. I love it more than my MegaTek. It keeps my hair so soft. I don't like putting heat on my head so don't know about that, but this stuff is so good, it's getting me thinking about going natural. If my hair stays this soft, and manageable, I could definitely transition.

Tiye

Never used it, but I remember when there were lots of raves about it on hair boards. As I recall some naturals really liked it.

RockRideTrue

Did ya see him on the Judge Mathis show, the creator of the product. I hate that show, and I'm DEFINITELY not buying anything...did ya see some of his models? That last video had me cracking up~