Is ChinaBlk a member of LHCF???

Reecie

I tried searching her Youtube name in the LHCF database, but came up with nothing. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE her roller setting tutorial. My roller setting idol is Macherieamour for straight sets. I have never seen a curly set that I have really admired until now. When my hair is long enough I will definitely be attempting this.

If you're anything like me, I hate watching a tutorial for 15+ minutes only to find out it was a complete waist of time because the end result was nothing that interested me:angry2:...so.

Step 1: Here is the link to her second video - (approx 6 mins) which show her final results. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHVVY7gm4FU&feature=related

Step 2: If you like her results, here is the link to the second video to learn how she accomplished it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNVNxM4Fs7I&feature=related

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

Really cute...maybe this would work on natural hair too. When I smooth my hair and roll it I usually get a good set but not at the roots, but since she's rollersetting the roots...this may just work (I'll file this in my mental roledex for future reference as I'm now braided). Hmmm...

cutiebe2

I like her stuff! Thanks for posting
In her video about her molasses treatment she mentions BHM so I guess she is over there...

longhairdreamzz

Her hair is lovely...she might be apart of the forum. In one of her other videos she mentioned when she started her progress she found the hair boards.

MissNina

Libra Girl
I don't think she's on here but she is on BHM. Her hair is really pretty :yep:

And her flat ironing vid was the final "in my face" moment. . .it convinced me to go get a Chi ASAP :lachen:

caribgirl

Her hair is absolutely gorgeous!! I loved how her rollerset turned out.

She looks like Gabrielle Union.

Thanks for a new head of hair to stalk :lachen:!

Ediese

Oh yeah..that's Bronze from BHM. She has come a long way!! I really admire her progress...just beautiful hair!!

kandake

Thanks ladies for introducing me to her. I subscribe to her on youtube. Now I'm off to stalk her Fotki.

MrJohnsonsRib

I'll have to give these a lookie after work....I think I'm gonna be hooked to YouTube tutorials before long. I got sidetracked Saturday looking at them. :yep: