Is it just me or are there no blond kanekalon braiding hair extensions?

soslychic

For my braids I was wanting some medium brown hair with some blond (medium) highlites. But I can't find any. The only blond that is not the silky yaki (I'm looking for the regular texture that is straight but the slightest bit textured) is platinum platinum blond.

The Sally Collection 100 percent kanekalon braiding hair says it comes in Gray/Black, Light Auburn, Jet Black, Off-Black, Dark Brown, Light Brown, Strawberry Blonde, Dark Auburn, Medium Chestnut Brown, Light Chestnut Brown, Light Blonde and Honey Blonde. But I have been able to find only 4 or 5 of those colors (black, jet black, dark brown, and sometimes lighter colors).

Has anyone found any natural medium to dark blonds with this hair and if so where?

Last edited:

Nonpareil

I know it's very hard to find - I have so many trial and order packs of hair over here that I ordered long ago - I thought maybe 22 or 24, but they are awful whitish blonde colors. I found some very pretty #27s, and I'm sitting on a pile (will list them in the hair product exchange) - they are all yaki pony switch type hair or body wave (yaki with a big wave). I also found some very pretty #27/613 (strawberry blonde and platinum mix) - that looks like a lighter blonde when braided in.

soslychic

yes. i've looked in sally's, asian bss's, this store King's Beauty that recently opened around here. oh well when I need to get my hair rebraided I'll go check again. thanks guys