Is it safe to use Mane 'n Tail detangler daily?

bee

I have been wearing my hair down alot lately, and I was wondering if it's safe to use this detangler daily. My tangles melt away with this stuff! I just don't want any adverse effects from daily use.

Ballerina_Bun

I have been wearing my hair down alot lately, and I was wondering if it's safe to use this detangler daily. My tangles melt away with this stuff! I just don't want any adverse effects from daily use.

I've never had a problem using it more often, but your hair may be different. Maybe try it every other day first, and see how that goes.

FYI: the last time I used mine, I put it in a clear bottle for travel purposes and small gelatin like chunks came out of the bottle :nono: I only had it a month. So, use it, but check it every so often. If you find something "suspect" in it, keep the bottle and return it. If they will not accept it, contact the company and send them the bottle, but keep a sample of what was in the bottle and take a picture, in case they try to say that nothing was wrong. Do this especially if you had an adverse reaction.