Is it something in the water?! Let's all say something positive about our hair!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies, along with my thread on being frustrated with my hair, I've seen a good number of other threads with lovely ladies expressing dismay, frustration and discouragement with regard to their hair and progress.

So allow me to give something back to LHCF by proposing that we each share one or two (or more) positive things about our hair so that we can get back on track with our goals.

I'll start:

1. My hair *has* gotten a little thicker
2. My hair is not as dry and brittle as it once was

O.K., ladies. Now you share positive, encouraging things about your hair. You never know. Your words may encourage others... ;)

pringe

Ok I'm down with this. We tend to get a little down on ourselves but that negativity does not get us anywhere!!

1) My hair is VERY resilent lol
2) despite what I may think my hair IS growing. I just don't think I'm using the proper techniques for that growth to show

bellesocialite

1) My hair is becoming easier to manage
2) It's made a complete turn around from where it was over a year ago.

Good idea for a thread...

Empress Yahudah

Great thread Sis :grin:

1) My breakage has reduced a whole lot since taking care of my hair
2) My hair is growing nicely ,has gotten thicker and in good condition

taj

I like this thread...:grin:

1. My ends are stronger & thicker
2. My edges are growing full

BioGeekChic

Great idea for a thread :grin:

My hair is getting longer, thicker and healthier.
My natural texture isn't as difficult to manage as i thought it would be.

SelfStyled

My hair is getting thicker

My hair has stopped shedding excessively to the point where I am barely losing any on wash days.

Thanks for starting this SP.

divinefavor

My hair is thickening up
My new growth is very soft
The back middle gap is starting to catch up with the rest of my hair

SunnyDelight

Great thread.

My hair appreciates all the gentle treatment.
It has thickened up tremendously.
The newgrowth is softer and more manageable than ever.

MJ

:grin:
My hair feel like butta
My hair is beautiful
My hair is healthy and strong
My hair grows at the perfect pace
I'm very excited and happy with my progress:yay:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I'mma add to this:

Today my hair doing much better. The NG is soft and under control. Breakage and shedding has decreased to a minimum. If things continue to progress nicely, I should be able to get through this stretch, fingers crossed....:look:

Proudpiscean

1) My shedding has stopped and my hair is thriving!
2) The moisture level has improved! My hair isn't dry or brittle anymore!

*I'm loving this thread*

growinstrong

1. My hair is significantly thicker now since being on LHCF
2. I love my NG and treat it like silk and just know that means that is growing

janeemat

Despite 12 wks ng, my hair is doing absolutely wonderful this stretch! I have not had any problems with tangles or matting. My rollersets are bouncy and shiney and full of body. Who would have ever thought just roller setting would allow you to stretch. I've added one additional cond to my normal regi and it is NONI! It just melts the tangles away. I think I'm going to purchase a case on Noni.:grin:

Babydall818

GOOD IDEA!!!

1. My hair is back to our natural color *s and I love it
2. IS communicating with me after we tried the ors no lye (first no lye)...i apologized already.
3. is thick and texlaxed.

gymfreak336

1) My father just complimented me on my hair. He said that compared to a year ago, it looks like a different head of hair

2) It has gotten longer despite issues with underprocessed sections and such.

tsturnbu

Ok I'm down with this. We tend to get a little down on ourselves but that negativity does not get us anywhere!!

1) My hair is VERY resilent lol
2) despite what I may think my hair IS growing. I just don't think I'm using the proper techniques for that growth to show

My hair is lenghty.

Alisha08

Awww! I love this thread!! :yep: Okay, my turn:

1. I dont see tons of hair (and i'm talking long strands) in/around/on/under... the sink after I finish combing everday

2. My hair is moisturized and the softest its ever been due to weekly deep conditioning.

Love LHCF, and the wonderful ladies here that are the best support group a hair junkie could ask for!! :heart:

PinkPebbles

1. My hair has thicken up and looks healthy. ( I think it's the beta carotene):grin:.
2. I found a new stylist that I like that can trim my hair when needed.

seymone

OOOO OOOOO my turn:

My hair is retaining all of its length
My hair is growing nicely...( I see BSL in my near future and MBL for graduation 08, so that my hair can be swanging my first day of law school)

LaReyna756

1. My hair is growing. I've retained inches of growth since I started healthier hair practices in March.
:drunk:
2. I'm really excited about retaining length at my nape and on my sides. Before LHCF, I thought that was the way it had to be--my hair was just shorter in the nape, and that was the way it was. Not any more!!