Is the False Prophet About to be Revealed?

metamorfhosis

Hello-

Have you ever heard of Maitreya? He is a "spiritual leader" who has his own "star" in the sky.

Check this out........His eh spokesman, Benjamin Creme, says that he is the savior for most religions. To Christians, he is the christ but people don't know his name is Maitreya instead of JESUS. Also, Creme says that JESUS is a "discliple' of Maitreya and he used JESUS' body the last three years of HIS life. :nuts::bricks:

This eh person has commericals running on CNN and FOX. His organization is called Share International.

He is about to be revealed..........

:orders:BEWARE!

Related Videos: :whois:

YouTube - The Anti-Christ/False Prophet (MAITREYA)

YouTube - Part 7: Benjamin Creme, Japan 2009 - Part 7

YouTube - Who is Maitreya?

metamorfhosis

He was the guy that appeared in mid air in Kenya!

Yes, AfriPrincess this is the same person. Word has it that he appeared out of nowhere, spoke in Swahili at a crusade in Nairobi although he appreared to be Arab (resembles Bin Laden), worked some "miracles" and disappeared.

His spokesperson says he is supposed to be omnipresent and when he does his first interview in the US, they claim he won't speak but will communicate through thoughts.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be here to see anything like that.

Be armed with knowledge now!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I heard about this guy years ago on Coast-to-Coast AM, along with two others I cannot recall at the moment. The time of lying signs and wonders is here. Let's pray for the delay so more can be saved and covered.

discobiscuits

I heard about this guy years ago on Coast-to-Coast AM, along with two others I cannot recall at the moment. The time of lying signs and wonders is here. Let's pray for the delay so more can be saved and covered.

i thought i was the only one on LHCF who knew about coast to coast am LOL

La Colocha

I asked my grandmother long ago how would we know that jesus is really returned and she told me that i will know. She told me something her pastor shared with her, if a man claiming to be jesus performs miracles and says that he is the messiah don't believe it. She says he will come like a thief in the night, no one knows the hour or day except our lord above. She told me to be a good servant and wait on him. Im not even worried, even if i don't live to see the day, god will be victorious. And i will praise his name forever and ever with the saints in heaven amen.

Highly Favored8

i thought i was the only one on LHCF who knew about coast to coast am LOL

No you two ladies are not the only ones! I am a Coast 2 Coast Fan as well!:yep:

And yes, I heard of him! My Pastor spoke of him! I will say this we don't beleive in this man at all!

blazingthru

Jesus is coming like a thief in the night. Which is that we wont' know when but every eye will see him come. We all will hear it and see it. There will not be a secret. this is what he has told us so no matter who says what we know exactly how Jesus has told us he will come again. Revelation 1:7BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen 1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (this is how we know our loved ones who died in christ or not in heaven)
1 Corinthians 15:52
in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed ( not all, only those who are saved. we will put on imperishable bodies in a twinkling of an eye) Sin will rise no more. so we know all will not put on imperiable bodies. God is going to completely remove all sin for all enternity. it shall never rise up again.

So no matter whats going on in the world on the TV turn it off, turn of the radio don't go and see. We know exactly how the lord is coming because he has told us all. He is telling us how to prepare for that great and wonderful day.

MuseofTroy

Matthew 24:22-36: 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before. 26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

There is nothing more I need to add. Amen for God's word.

mscocoface

He does NOT meet any criteria I know about Jesus coming.

Unfortunate that folks will lose there lives and souls because of this man and his teachings.

metamorfhosis

I asked my grandmother long ago how would we know that jesus is really returned and she told me that i will know. She told me something her pastor shared with her, if a man claiming to be jesus performs miracles and says that he is the messiah don't believe it. She says he will come like a thief in the night, no one knows the hour or day except our lord above. She told me to be a good servant and wait on him. Im not even worried, even if i don't live to see the day, god will be victorious. And i will praise his name forever and ever with the saints in heaven amen.

Well said!!!!

Nonie

It's interesting that the name Maitreya adds up to 666 in Hebrew and Greek according to this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkusRzq4Xo

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
(Ephesians 6:10-18 NIV)

This website gives you visuals of the armor Paul had in mind when wrote that passage and hopefully reminds us to be ready for war.