Is There a Loved One in Prison? May I Pray for Them? Here's Why...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
A family member of mine -- female made a bad impulsive decision which has separated her from her young ones who believe she is on vacation. She's been in there for going on 3 years. Their father also is always in and out of jail and fails to act like an responsible adult. Please pray for them both. I cannot give you the names as I don't want anyone to internet search them and for it to be traced back to this site. Can I privately PM you the names? Shimmie

:kiss: AlwaysNatural...

We prayed for you and your family on the Prayer Line. The prayers will continue.

Blessings to you for loving your family so much. The names were not shared and will be deleted from my PM.

Shimmie

Staff member
It was exactly one month ago when I posted this thread... January 14, 2013.

Today is February 14, 2013... :love3:

God is setting the 'Captives' free. I along with many others are continuing in prayer for those in prison.

Father please continue to protect those in prison from the dangers and the attacks in Jesus' Name. Protect them from sexual assaults, being beaten, being bullied, threatened, torn and broken, for it is not of you. Restore them, bring them fully unto you, where there is no return to rebellion or prison.

Jeremiah 29:10-14

10 For thus saith the LORD, ......... I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will
hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity,
..........and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

In the name of Jesus... be free spirit, soul and body.

Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Can we also pray for all of the innocent people who are in prison?
@ommns

Most definitely. God has indeed come to set the captives free. We lift them up in the Name of Jesus, that God's Truth shall prevail, releasing them with all mercies and without prejudice, to be found 'NOT Guilty' and released from any and all prisons in Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen.