is this a porosity problem?

recently, i started noticing that my wet hair is frizzy and i'm not sure why

my regimen
wash 1x/wk with con
dc 1x/wk with mizani moisturefuse
and then i usually wet bun or do a braidout with he long term relationship leave, hawaiian silky 14n1 and coconut oil
also i cowash 1x/wk with aussie moist

i did an acv rinse last week and i still had the same problem....whats wrong?

tia

tuffCOOKiE

This happened to me before, yes, I believe it is. You might want to use PC and something w ceramide technology. This has helped me tremendously.

I also stopped wet bunning. but I think it's trial an error, it just didn't work for my hair

Dak

Are you using a shampoo at all or just conditioner washes? My hair didn't do with conditioner washes, maybe switch to the Mizani shampoo.

Luscious Locks

Are you using a shampoo at all or just conditioner washes? My hair didn't do with conditioner washes, maybe switch to the Mizani shampoo.

Yup, you do need a shampoo in there. And if you like Moisturfuse then you'll like Mizani Botaniphy Shampoo. It's cleansing without stripping. It's got only one sulfate in it, but it is moisturizing.

Where is your protein?

You may need a product that contains keratin even in a small quanitity to give some form and strength to you hair. I like joico k-pak intensive moisturizing conditioner. it has a low pH which should close your cuticle and it has a little bit of keratin to strengthen your hair. It could potentially eliminate wet frizz.

gymfreak336

^^Given that she is using all moisturizing products, she might need to go ahead and just use the reconstructor for 5 minutes every 2 weeks.

gymfreak336

i use aussie 3 min reconstructor every other wash for protein...should i do this more frequently?

That really isn't a protein conditioner. I look at it as a fortifying moisturizer, more on the moisture side. Try using a protein based quick reconstructor more often.

i ran out of aussie last week so i bought the aphogee to replace it....i'll try it this weekend and see how it works.
thanks for everyone's advice!!