Is this it for 'X' (the app formerly known as Twitter)?

PatDM'T

I'm confused about the Saudi/Qatar connection. How are they invested in Twitter when the stock was delisted after Elon's purchase?

Yep, the stock is actually 'affordable' now. :laugh:

awhyley

PatDM'T

Another feature:

He is so pathetic!

Just like TFG
he wants to
be able to say
there has never
been a larger
crowd than the
one seen when
I was in charge.
People are saying
it is the most
views ever recorded
on twitter.

People do tend
to be drawn
to train wrecks,
so views don't
mean poo.

Even with all
that money, it
sure sucks to
be him.
#SoNeedy
#NoRealFriends
#Sad

ThursdayGirl

Interesting. I wonder how it works. Does one have to click on the tweet for the view to count?
99% of the time, I am scrolling and reading and never click. Does scrolling past it count?
What about all of the bots on the platform. Do their “clicks” count as well? Are they able to disaggregate the data to determine how many unique human views a post gets? It seems like that would be more important data.

awhyley

It's only getting worse for Musk and the Twitter team.

Twitter sued for $136,000 in overdue rent at San Francisco office as Musk's wealth shrinks​

Natalie Neysa Alund
USA TODAY
1672880163633.png

Elon Musk's Twitter Inc. is being sued for failing to pay $136,250 in rent at one of its office spaces in San Francisco.

According to a complaint filed by landlord Columbia Reit, Twitter is late on rent at 650 California Street on the edge of Chinatown where the social media platform is the tenant for the 30th floor of the building.

The lawsuit, filed Dec. 29 in state court in San Francisco, claims Columbia Reit sent a notice of nonpayment on Dec. 16 and gave the company five days to pay.

Musk, who has slashed expenses at Twitter while his personal wealth shrinks, did not immediately respond to an email from USA TODAY. Twitter no longer has a press department.

The company's headquarters are located at another San Francisco address, 1355 Market St., where Twitter has also reportedly fallen behind on rent, according to The New York Times.

Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-rent-san-francisco-office-space/10988314002/