Is This Really GROWTH IN THREE DAYS????!!!!!!!!!!

Colliecole

For the last three days I’ve been using my growth serum of about half a bottle of BT along with a tube of generic MN 2% yeast infection cream from walgreens. Other than that I’ve been putting 100% Shea Butter on wet hair to keep dryness away (no shampoos or con, only water) and I’ve been playing in my hair a lot, I massage in the growth serum for about 10-15 mins at night while watching TV. My scalp has been itchy the last few days...

b4 taking pics I thought I might be just trippin' but my SO saw my Pic'd out fro today and made me put some of the growth serum in his hair LOL

Still, I hope my eyes are not deceiving me. The only explaination for my TWA looking so much bigger may be that I had Wave Neuvo in my hair when I left the shop, and the beautician put in to make it curly (hence the first pic in the I CHOPPED...thread) But I pic’d it out in the other pics. Especially the full face pic, my hair was totally pic’d out and completely dry in that pic…..

So this was my TWA 3 days ago, Jan 3rd-the day I got my BC(Fotki still under construction)
http://public.fotki.com/Colliecole/mn-bt-1/

And these are pics of my TWA today Jan 6….
http://public.fotki.com/Colliecole/mn-bt/

I don’t get it but I likes it!! LOL

kgard7777

It looks like growth to me.. either that or on the second set of pictures you comb your hair out more... :perplexed

Keep up the good work! :)

Saida

wow really does look like it, or maybe you just pic'd your hair out more I dont know, but your afro is looking good :yep:

TCT

For the last three days I’ve been using my growth serum of about half a bottle of BT along with a tube of generic MN 2% yeast infection cream from walgreens. Other than that I’ve been putting 100% Shea Butter on wet hair to keep dryness away (no shampoos or con, only water) and I’ve been playing in my hair a lot, I massage in the growth serum for about 10-15 mins at night while watching TV. My scalp has been itchy the last few days...

b4 taking pics I thought I might be just trippin' but my SO saw my Pic'd out fro today and made me put some of the growth serum in his hair LOL

Still, I hope my eyes are not deceiving me. The only explaination for my TWA looking so much bigger may be that I had Wave Neuvo in my hair when I left the shop, and the beautician put in to make it curly (hence the first pic in the I CHOPPED...thread) But I pic’d it out in the other pics. Especially the full face pic, my hair was totally pic’d out and completely dry in that pic…..

So this was my TWA 3 days ago, Jan 3rd-the day I got my BC(Fotki still under construction)
http://public.fotki.com/Colliecole/mn-bt-1/

And these are pics of my TWA today Jan 6….
http://public.fotki.com/Colliecole/mn-bt/

I don’t get it but I likes it!! LOL

off the subject. i have to say your eyes are strikingly beautful. beautiful beautiful eyes!

ok now we can go back to hair.:yep: yes i se a diff too.

kittenz

It looks like it's more picked out in the sec set of pics. Either way it's gorgeous and a great starting length. How lond did you let it grow b4 you did your BC?

BrownSkin2

It's hard to tell if your hair is just more picked out in the sec set of pics, but I notice your edges are filling in. :yep:

apemay1969

Your pics are beautiful. I miss my TWA sometimes. It does look longer and thicker to me. You giving out hope shots, my sister.

Colliecole

Thanks sooooo much ladies for all the responses, and compliments :blush:!!!

ITA, I def. think it grew, but you guys were right about it being more pic'd out in the second set of pics. When I woke up the next morning it was a stuck to my head twa again:lachen:but, even with that said it has grown out, especially the sides. the main thing I noticed is when I put the headband on I can pull it back further in my head. I think the BT and MN has something to do with this growth bcuzz my scalp is probably in shock. I also think my diet contributed as well, like a few ladies mentioned :)grin:awww,ya been paying attention) for the last couple weeks I have been pouring in the H20 and for the last month I've probably eaten more fruits and veggies than I've eaten all year. I hope it continues at this rate but I doubt it :spinning:

Colliecole

Looks like growth to me

OT: I :love: your eyebrows! :yep:

:lachen:I've gotten more eyebrow compliments in the last week than probably in my whole life. Thanks soo much yall!! Its sooooooo good too know my eyebrow efforts aren't in vain :grin:

But the real deal is MAC eyebrw shader, my lifesaver -http://www.herhis.com/product_img/Mk_Mac_Brow Shader.JPG it's a powder and it goes on really light, so that it doesn't look all fake. B4 this I'd use a pencil, and my brows would look a little too...... "Egyptian" for my taste LOL because as you see in the "after pics" my brows aren't as flawless as in the b4 pics where I had the makeup on :look: