IT WORKS! IT REALLY WORKS!

Ive been doing cayenne pepper treatments to my hair for about a 1 week and a 1/2 and I do feel a bit or new growth! More so in the middle than in the front and the back but growth is growth :lol: What I did was mix about 2tsp of cayenne pepper with about 1/2 an applicator bottle of olive oil, mix together than apply to my scalp before every shampoo and cowash. I massage it into my scalp then let it sit for about 30min with or without heat depending on how I feel.

I was kind of scared to try bc of people saying that it burned really bad but it doesnt. My head just feels kind of warm for the first 5 min if so much but thats about it!

Shadiyah

I think I tried something like this for my mother when we first started her treatments but I didn't stick to it. So happy it is working for you.

PureSilver

So show us some pics.:yep:

I remember when i was relaxed and stretching heavily i did do a cayenne pepper mix and was even a part of a challenge and i did get good growth from it. Yay for you OP

Last edited:

candy626

May give this a try. It seems like cayenne pepper would stimulate the scalp and maybe aid with growth. Couldn't hurt :yep: