Itchy Scalp Relief????

Angel of the North

I was so pleased to find the Keracare spot itch lotion, my hairdresser used it on my scalp after a relaxer and it worked instantly. I went and bought some as soon as I could and when I used it, although it worked, I didn't feel the tingling sensation as intensely as when I used it in the salon. I noticed that the lotion was 3 months out of date! considering the bottle expired within 36 months of opening, they must have been there for years!

So my problem now is finding something similar. Keracare seem to have discontinued the product (at least here in the UK), I keep being offered the dry itchy scalp glossifier whenever I enquire about it, but that's like a grease and also contains blue dye among a whole load of other nasties. I'm looking for something light that won't weigh down my fine hair, preferably a lotion, serum or spray.

Just to be clear I don't get dandruff and my scalp is not dry, my scalp does not itch frequently but it's like having a dose of fleas when it does. I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I was also wondering if anyone knows what the product in the blue box is on the Keracare product pic is? It looks like the same size box the spot lotion used to come in and it is also in the anti-itch/dandruff range

http://www.avlon.com/keracare.html

TIA