It's a 10 & Aquaage

GinnyP

Hey guys I tried to do a search on both items came up with nothing just wanted to know if you have tried of heard of these? I found Aquage on you tube after viewing one of our members new video on haircare and I stumbled across another video of this young lady with amazing hair she sprayed something in her hair in a blue container I had to look at it twice and did a search online it is supposed to make flat ironing better which I have never had success with flat ironing my hair.

I was about to order Auqage from amazon when I stumbled on something else that sounded more better than Auqage it's called It's a 10 which sounds too good to be true it does everything

Product Information:
It's a 10 Ten - Miracle Leave In Product is an amazingly new product on the professional salon market that does 10 things instantly:
1.) Repairs dry damaged hair
2.) Adds shine
3.) Smoothes & controls frizz
4.) Seals & protects hair color
5.) Detangles
6.) Prevents split ends
7.) Stops hair breakage
8.) Creates Silkiness
9.) Enhances natural body
10.) Flat iron spray & thermal protector

It's a 10 Ten - Miracle Leave In Product is amazingly easy to use: Shampoo and condition hair, towel dry, spray product all over hair and comb through. Blow dry or style as desire

please tell me if you have used this before I order it thank you and I do not work for these people or trying to sell you anything I have tried so many products that I did not like but after looking at the video last night that little girls hair was so pretty from using Auqage not this one. Oh the company on Amazon is Sleekhair.com thanks

sydwrites

Bump, I have been seeing good things about Aquage lately, but I want to see if anyone has actually tried it. My stylist has their flat-iron and it did a great job, then again she definately has the technique down pat.

s1b000

I had a new stylist relax my hair about 5 weeks ago and she used the Aquage conditioner for color treated hair. It left my hair feeling incredible (very soft shiny and silky) so I was waiting for a 2nd relaxer before exploring it further.

belle_reveuse28

I use Aquage!!!! I never really saw anybody up here using it, so I just never really said anything. Besides I'm more of a lurker than anything. Being a natural and all, I need a lot of slip and this provided supreme softness and extra slip for me. Actually, after using it hte first time, my scalp felt like I put moisturizer on it. I use the Aquage Healing Conditioner and Hydrating Balm. I also use the Silk smoothing shampoo, and another equalizing detangler. The equalizing detangler does the same thing as porosity control that others are using! This stuff is amazing for my hair and I began using it by accident. See, what had happened was... I was late going to the airport, and since I hadn't flown in like I dont know, ten years, they ain't let me take none of my junk. Them suckas wanted me to throw away $100 bottle of Chanel! I was like oh heelllll naww... so I went out to Texas wif nothin', hoping to Jesus that I could find my regular dominican productds out there. Consider that a negative. So my girlfriend, who happens to be caucasian, told me to use her condish. It was the Aquage healing condish. Of course I was all sketchy bout it, but I decided to go for it. I had a hairgasm, that stuff was like OMG!!!! So she was like you can have it. My stylist gave it to me for my color but it's too oily. I hopped on that cause it was like $30 for a jar. She's so sweet. Every since then she's been bringing me random Aquage products and the other day bought me another jar... They use a bunch of sea botanicals and humectants. Although they call it a deep condish on their site, according to the rules here on the forum, it's not a DC if it doesn't say to leave in more than 10-15 minutes, because no longer how much you let it stay on, it will not penetrate any farther. This one confuses me because it DC's my hair, although the directions say to leave it on for 1-3 mintues. Do you all think that's because it was actually meant for european hair and not ours? None of my white friends leave condish in more than a minute. Some actually put it on under running water. So if you have any info to educate me on this, then please share. I'd love to know becuase I can stop buying DC and just use this if it counts! Thanks so much, hope this helps ya!

ETA: Oh, and also, I use it as a daily leave in. And when I want to blow out my hair and flat iron it, I wash and do the regular, and then I put a little of this in as a leave in, and when i'm blow drying or flat ironing, my hair becomes very soft and moist feeling and it shines. It doesn't have that lightness to it when you have nothing in your hair and it swings, but it's very soft and moist, which I'd rather have for my extra dry thirsty hair and shines too. And when I wear my hair curly, I can separate my curls easy and run my fingers up and down the curls to see how smooth it feels. My cuticles are always smooth going both directions and closed. I think most of their products have porosity control in them and are pH balanced! Also, it really tends to relax my new growth really well. You will see when you use it... Especially for naturals. It really makes my hair feel like I ran a relaxer through it. This morning I put some in my wet hair before going to church and just used a baby brush and smoothed my hair back into a bun. My roots are lying down and everything. I'm tellin ya, i love this stuff. But that's just me! Sorry for not sharing earlier... I'm starting to come back outta my shell a little :smirk: I guess that's the whole point of this forum, huh?

Last edited:

GinnyP

I use Aquage!!!! I never really saw anybody up here using it, so I just never really said anything. Besides I'm more of a lurker than anything. Being a natural and all, I need a lot of slip and this provided supreme softness and extra slip for me. Actually, after using it hte first time, my scalp felt like I put moisturizer on it. I use the Aquage Healing Conditioner and Hydrating Balm. I also use the Silk smoothing shampoo, and another equalizing detangler. The equalizing detangler does the same thing as porosity control that others are using! This stuff is amazing for my hair and I began using it by accident. See, what had happened was... I was late going to the airport, and since I hadn't flown in like I dont know, ten years, they ain't let me take none of my junk. Them suckas wanted me to throw away $100 bottle of Chanel! I was like oh heelllll naww... so I went out to Texas wif nothin', hoping to Jesus that I could find my regular dominican productds out there. Consider that a negative. So my girlfriend, who happens to be caucasian, told me to use her condish. It was the Aquage healing condish. Of course I was all sketchy bout it, but I decided to go for it. I had a hairgasm, that stuff was like OMG!!!! So she was like you can have it. My stylist gave it to me for my color but it's too oily. I hopped on that cause it was like $30 for a jar. She's so sweet. Every since then she's been bringing me random Aquage products and the other day bought me another jar... They use a bunch of sea botanicals and humectants. Although they call it a deep condish on their site, according to the rules here on the forum, it's not a DC if it doesn't say to leave in more than 10-15 minutes, because no longer how much you let it stay on, it will not penetrate any farther. This one confuses me because it DC's my hair, although the directions say to leave it on for 1-3 mintues. Do you all think that's because it was actually meant for european hair and not ours? None of my white friends leave condish in more than a minute. Some actually put it on under running water. So if you have any info to educate me on this, then please share. I'd love to know becuase I can stop buying DC and just use this if it counts! Thanks so much, hope this helps ya!

ETA: Oh, and also, I use it as a daily leave in. And when I want to blow out my hair and flat iron it, I wash and do the regular, and then I put a little of this in as a leave in, and when i'm blow drying or flat ironing, my hair becomes very soft and moist feeling and it shines. It doesn't have that lightness to it when you have nothing in your hair and it swings, but it's very soft and moist, which I'd rather have for my extra dry thirsty hair and shines too. And when I wear my hair curly, I can separate my curls easy and run my fingers up and down the curls to see how smooth it feels. My cuticles are always smooth going both directions and closed. I think most of their products have porosity control in them and are pH balanced! Also, it really tends to relax my new growth really well. You will see when you use it... Especially for naturals. It really makes my hair feel like I ran a relaxer through it. This morning I put some in my wet hair before going to church and just used a baby brush and smoothed my hair back into a bun. My roots are lying down and everything. I'm tellin ya, i love this stuff. But that's just me! Sorry for not sharing earlier... I'm starting to come back outta my shell a little :smirk: I guess that's the whole point of this forum, huh?
girl your hair is beautiful! thank you so much I will order the Aquage thanks for product info I am ordering it now.

Lovie

Bumping.

I am a member at MakeupAlley.com too, where you have to register to receive and share all types of cosmetic reviews. Often, I check here at LHCF then get another opinion at MUA (Makeup Alley) for hair care products.

I've heard lots of good things about "It's A 10". Its sold at Trade Secret, Beauty First, and I've seen it in a few mall salons.

Anyone ever tried it? Results to share?

TIA.

PS: If the PJism is going to get the best of me, its either going to be this or the L'Occitane Aromachologie Line that I try next, so any comments are appreciated.

PSS:
Here is a link to the product line.
http://www.sleekhair.com/its-a-10-ten-miracle.html

Last edited: