It's a 10! -- knock off??

robot.

i was in Bed, Bath, and Beyond a few weeks ago when i stumbled across a part of the store that had shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, brushes, vitamins, condoms, deoderant... ERRYTHANG! :shocked:

now, i don't know if you guys have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but they typically sell towels, kitchen appliances, picture frames, bedclothes, etc... NOT health and beauty stuff! :lol: it was by far, the coolest BB&B i'd ever been to.

anyway, i'd spotted this beauty on one of the shelves:

packaging looks awful familiar, right? it's called Top 10 Miracles, obviously a knock off of It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In. almost the same coloring and bottles too (although obviously less fancy than the original).

only now i realize i should've looked at the ingredients and the prices, but they've got to be more affordable if they're in BB&B (not to mention a knockoff). but they head a leave-in, deep conditioner, and spray heat protectant (which i don't think the It's a 10 has).

just thought i would bring it to your attention. :yep:

empressri

Yeaaah yall ignored me, my little peelings are hurt! I told yall about this in the other thread!!!!!!! lol

robot.

I didn't even know there were beauty shops in some. :shocked:

I would guess anyone that had a beauty/hygiene section.

chelleypie810

ooohhh ok. Hm I guess I could check it out, but when I went looking for organix at mine I couldn't find them so they probably won't have these either

empressri

i didn't see it. :lol:

oh just pass me a tissue ill wipe away my tears :lachen:

yeah i found it in pathmark! i nearly KILLED myself when i left cause the deep treatment was only...$6!!!! Then when I went on folica I saw the its a 10 one and saw that nearly $30 price tag and I swear I was soo mad I didn't get it! Then I didn't see it. Then one day when I was shopping without the SO I saw it again and nearly broke my neck running over only to realize it said TOP 10 MIRACLES. I was like:perplexed.....oh well! :lick: I'll buy it anyway!

robot.

i wonder how similar the ingredients are? because 30 bucks is wayyyy too steep, especially when you got a cheapie version right around the corner.

Kerryann

i was in Bed, Bath, and Beyond a few weeks ago when i stumbled across a part of the store that had shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, brushes, vitamins, condoms, deoderant... ERRYTHANG! :shocked:

now, i don't know if you guys have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond, but they typically sell towels, kitchen appliances, picture frames, bedclothes, etc... NOT health and beauty stuff! :lol: it was by far, the coolest BB&B i'd ever been to.

anyway, i'd spotted this beauty on one of the shelves:

packaging looks awful familiar, right? it's called Top 10 Miracles, obviously a knock off of It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In. almost the same coloring and bottles too (although obviously less fancy than the original).

only now i realize i should've looked at the ingredients and the prices, but they've got to be more affordable if they're in BB&B (not to mention a knockoff). but they head a leave-in, deep conditioner, and spray heat protectant (which i don't think the It's a 10 has).

just thought i would bring it to your attention. :yep:

I bought the heat protectant because it was cheap from Pathmark when they had a sale. I dont remember the ingredients but i dont think it was bad. It also made my hair feel soft after blow drying with it

Oh yeah its called Freemans top 10 Miracles

They do have a papaya and mango shampoo i might want to try