It's been a long time!!

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Hello ladies, I hope you remeber me! lol ( I'm the one who always askes a bunch of ?)

Well I haven't been on in along time and I miss you guys soooooooo much!
I went to CT for xmas got married and moved to KY and I don't have any internet service yet. As soon as it's on I'll sign on!! Please don't get madd if I don't reply to this post I'm not sure when I'll be on again. Just wanted to say hi!!

I'm not sure how long its been but I just wanted to let you guys know that I was using bition for a couple of months and I just relaxed (using motions the herbal salons which I was wasn't very happy with) and the biotin has really made my hair thicker and longer I usually relaxed every 4 months I did it in 2 and a half!!!

I also have the motions herbal line except for the mango butter creme. I love it and it smells yummy!!

Tonight I'm going to try drying in ponies I would let you guys know how it went tonight but I'm at a friends.

I also tried mane N tail again it was the bomb that was my staple when I was younger but now I'm back on it. Thanks southerngirl!!!

Well I hope everyone had a nice x mas and new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back on soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aerie17

Congratulations on your wedding! Good to hear you are having great results with biotin. I use it too and believe it helps a bunch with growth and health. I think it helps my nails too. Welcome back! :wave:

DMarie

Congratulations on your marriage!! Are you a new military spouse now? I noticed the pics of the military ball in your album. I too am a military spouse. I hope you don't mind my asking.

As for the biotin, I am glad it is working for you.

dmarie