It's not looking good.....It's been a bad week

SimpleKomplexity

I have not washed my hair in a week

I have not worn a satin cap on my head in a week (I've jsut been sleepin on my cotton pillows....:ohwell:)

I have not DC, co washed, protective styled, and more in a week:nono:

I have used the hot rollers twice on my dirty hair in a week:wallbash:

I was supposed to wash my hair but I coudln't find my rollers...(That was last week)

I have not used Bee Mine in a week

I tell ya, this has been a bad week lool

I am 8 weeks posts (I think loool) so I need to be a little more sensitive with my hair....so it won't break off....but I haven't moisturized sealed or even looked my hair in a week. It's just in a banana clip...

Girl, It's ok to relapse every once in a while, but don't make us stage a LHCF Intervention on you! LOL!

LOOOOL I know right...I'm beign so durn lazy. I've been at the hosue or with fam all week, so I've slacked big time lool. I need to do a loooooooong dc treatment and try to get my hair back to shape. It's feeling dry, and I remember before I came to LHCF I never wore satin caps...and all my edges were...gone lol

Girl, It's all good!! It be like that sometimes. Don't worry, dust yourself off and start again. I always have those weeks, days, & months.

LOL, you've really checked out. I haven't done that with my hair care yet, but I know what it is to slack off in other areas of my life. It just happens.

Don't feel bad...my hair hasn't been washed in 8 days and I haven't rolled it. I've been putting my moisture on every other day and wearing a scarf some days.

The holidays pushed me into break mode, and I think i'm 6 weeks post. I'm usually ON IT 24/7, but I don't think one week will kill me.

You don't EVEN want to discuss what I've been eating - I had fried chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes and Twix bars last night! LOL!

Gotta get back on the hair AND food reggie ASAP!

Last edited:
Sometimes it's like that. As long as you get back in the saddle, lol. I believe we all have lazy times, i know i do. But since being here i think the longest i've ever went with shampooing my hair was a week and a half. But don't be stucking those curlers in your dirty hair, that's a triple NO, NO!:lachen:You'll get back on track soon.

Don't feel bad...my hair hasn't been washed in 8 days and I haven't rolled it. I've been putting my moisture on every other day and wearing a scarf some days.

The holidays pushed me into break mode, and I think i'm 6 weeks post. I'm usually ON IT 24/7, but I don't think one week will kill me.

You don't EVEN want to discuss what I've been eating - I had fried chicken, biscuits, mashed potatoes and Twix bars last night! LOL!

Gotta get back on the hair AND food reggie ASAP!

I will not hesitate to include you on this LHCF Intervention. I am giving you ladies until after New Year's to get it together or i'm calling A&E. :lachen:

Girl you cannot fall off at 8 weeks post...you're at the danger zone! I would be a super dry, tangly mess with little short broke pieces all around the edges. I can't even go one night without my cap and scarf without breaking my edges....seriously...my hair is fine and can't tolerate that. You need to get in the mind-over-matter zone and JUST DO IT!!! And remember, there are some things that you must do and some things that can wait until later. Figure out what they are for your hair and slack off accordingly when you really need a break. Get back on track girl....all is definitely not lost!

At least you've recognised and admitted you've slacked. I don't blame you for putting off washing its really cold but at least wrap the scarf around your pillow!! I hope you get back on the horse!

I went to Family Dollar determiend to find something cheap for my hair lol. I'm on a budgeting challenge, so I wen tin there with $10 and some change. I got some Con, black ambi soap for my face, and 4 bars of dove soap. The total was $9.74 whoo hoo! I went in for ORS, but they didn't have ANYTHING...not even the replenishing pak that I love so much. I settled on that Pantene Conditioner in the Brown bottle. I added some baking soda and lemon juice to is....WOW why hair is fantastic! It's sooo moisturized and soft! I just hope it stays like this. Ima get back on my game and moisturize my hair tonight :)

Back