It's September and all I am thinking about is Black Friday Sales

gymfreak336

Is anyone thinking about Black Friday sales? :look:

I'm hoping Afroveda, Shescentit, Darcy, Qhemet, etc.... have some 20%-25% off sales. I already have my list ready...am I crazy or what :lol:

Pompous Blue

Girl, I can't think that far.

My wish for ChristineGant to have a sale has come true! (brownbutterbeautyshop.com - 15% off 9/03/10 - 9/5/10).

And hairveda.com's 9/14/10 sale.....gonna get salon sizes of Sitrinillah DC and CoCasta Shikaki Oil.

And shescentit just had her 30% off sale. Stocked up on my faves.

So, I'm good for a minute....I'll probably start thinking about BF sales 'round the 1st of Nov. LOL...

Tiye

I'm thinking ahead but just for hair (weave). I'm already well stocked for hair products for me and for everybody else in the house. :)

ms.blue

I'm thinking about this too since I'm starting to run out of products. Also I want to buy hair also.

andromeda

No, you're not crazy! I'm thinking about it too. Just last week, I ran out of my qhmet products that i bought last black friday. I also ran out of hairveda sitrinillah from last nov. a while ago (even though I coulda swore that I had another jar, but I guess I already used that). I want some new wigs, so I've been doing my research to whittle it down to a solid 2-4 options. I'm making a list for black friday and keeping an eye out for any sales in the meantime.

What's on your list, op? Repurchases? Any new stuff?

Nubenap22

Nah I'm already starting to think about what I need....then what I want....I think I'm going to put aside some monies for these already!!! Just so I wont feel so guilty when I do order all my stuff!

Yoshi3329

I already have my list, it's already in the cart online. As soon as black friday hits, it on and popping.

I'm getting ready to stock on Matric Biolage, Redken, Joico, Alfaparf, Kerastase.:lick: I'm also gonna stock up on some synthetic ceramide. :lick::lick:

bgsix

I already have my list, it's already in the cart online. As soon as black friday hits, it on and popping.

I'm getting ready to stock on Matric Biolage, Redken, Joico, Alfaparf, Kerastase.:lick: I'm also gonna stock up on some synthetic ceramide. :lick::lick:

What exactly is that? Gym, you are not alone (singing Michael Jackson oldie) :lachen: