I've added Sea Kelp (Iodine) too my diet.

sterry

I\'ve added Sea Kelp (Iodine) too my diet.

Hey Ladies,

While surfing the web, I stumbled on an article in refernce to Sea Kelp (Iodine) http://mothernature.com/shop/detail.cfm?SKU=80246&sourceid=qIbKP8uGMRIJAmsPeM3m
I was basically looking for a supplement since I do not incorparate salt in my diet. (just don't care for it)
If you read the benefits of Sea Kelp it also states that it may aid in weight control and hair loss. Im not suffering from either , but I thought I would give it a try.
I have used it for 2 weeks and without adjusting anything like portion control or exercise, I have lost 3 pounds. This supplements stops my craving! I have gone down form 120 to 117 pounds. I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair, but whose to say if in another two weeks I won't achieve an additional 1/2 inch to my 1 inch a month.
I hope you ladies get to see this thread before or if it is moved, but it is definetly a keeper for craving controls if not for hair loss.

azul11

Re: I\'ve added Sea Kelp (Iodine) too my diet.

Thanks for the information. God bless you all.

azul11

Oh btw did you use a powder? If so how much did you use per day? TIA. God bless you all.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

I had recently decided to add Sea Kelp to my already long list of vits. I am just trying to decide what brand to take. The weigth loss thing really caught my eye!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I had recently decided to add Sea Kelp to my already long list of vits. I am just trying to decide what brand to take. The weigth loss thing really caught my eye!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, when you decide DSD..let me know!!! I just got my Freeda Biotin today.. THANKS GIRL!! Nice to have one little pill to take from now on for my biotin!!! High-five to you!

Armyqt

I just got a bottle of these from GNC the other day, but I haven't taken any yet. It was a post I erad from Isis that prompted me to look into getting them.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, when you decide DSD..let me know!!! I just got my Freeda Biotin today.. THANKS GIRL!! Nice to have one little pill to take from now on for my biotin!!! High-five to you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Good Luck with the biotin.

MeechUK

MeechUK
You have to be very careful when using Kelp because it can affect your thyroid gland. When I tried taking it a few years ago it played havoc with my thyroid. It was actually my Yoga Tutor who noticed that my throat was swollen and advised me to see my doctor. My doctor advised me to stop taking it, because it is not really necessary in healthy adults. A fortnight after stopping so did my symptoms ie.tiredness, stopped completely.

MeechUK