I've been losing hair for no reason at all...

ElizaBlue

Ladies,

Why oh why didn't I do this earlier. I generally do daily wash/rinses. I always loose long what appears to be healthy hair. I thought well it's just the cost of doing business when trying to grow long hair.

Well one day my daughter had my big tooth plastic comb. If anyone has figured out how to keep a teenage daughter out of your stuff please let me know. Anyway, so when I got out of the shower I had nothing to comb through my thick extra coarse hair. The only item was my metal cake comb. Which I had not been using because it just looks like it would tear up some hair. So I go ahead and use the cake comb, going real slow and looking at the hairs in the comb after I went through each section of hair to see how much I lost.

Well lo and behold I could have counted the hairs that came out. Seriously, I only lost about 6 hairs and I only had to comb through it once and the hair stayed in place. With my plastic comb I would usually have to re-comb a section. And I know this sounds weird but the metal teeth somehow felt good on my scalp?????

I cannot believe I didn't realize this sooner. Now I just keep thinking about all the hair I previously lost. Of course as soon as I told my daughter this, her little butt scurried the metal comb up to her room....

Jada

Hey, I think we may have the same daughter mine would have reacted the same way. LOL

ElizaBlue

Jada said:
Hey, I think we may have the same daughter mine would have reacted the same way. LOL

Ha Ha I just wish mine would let me take care of her hair and stop breaking it out. She has naturally blond streaked auburn hair, but doesn't want to take care of it. Oh well...teens.