:::I'VE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT:::

Anew

I don't really expect many responses but I don't really have anyone else to talk to when it comes to my hair, lol...

I'm currently 4 months post and although I've gone 5 or 6 months before I did it in braids or twists. Right now I'm wearing wigs so I wash my hair twice a month. Anyway, I washed my hair last night and lost very little hair. I was surprised that it went so well. I figured out with my last wash that I need to detangle first on damp hair and since I did that so well the last time it didn't take much to get through all of my new growth.

I DC'd on dry, well damp hair, washed in the shower, conditioned and detangled again then got out and did my thing. Thing is I didn't lose any hair.. I can't get over that, lol. Of course my hair shed, but that was all that I saw and it wasn't much... Ya'll just don't know... I feel like I can do 7 months now easy. That is all :grin:

Allandra

I'm glad it's working for you.

Since you've been washing your hair twice a month, does your scalp itch a lot?

Anew

I'm glad it's working for you.

Since you've been washing your hair twice a month, does your scalp itch a lot?
No, it doesn't itch. I use a little ORS Tea Tree Oil on my scalp. Maybe that could be the reason I don't itch..

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Cool!!!! Seeing less hair in the comb is always a wonderful thing!! :yay:

sweetnlow06

Now that you mentioned it. I think I lost less hair when I DC'd on dry hair,washed and conditioned. Well, just started on WEN so I will see how this works for a while. My hair already feels thicker after the first use. Glad to see you had good experience!!

winnettag

Good for you!
It's a wonderful feeling to find something that works...and always nice to hear more success stories.

tenderheaded

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to see few hairs in the comb? I'm doing a 6 mo stretch and some of my old favorites started slacking up. I tried tol olive oil Hair One as a rinse out con, after the dry pre wash, and I'm in hair heaven:yep::drunk::yep: I can comb from ROOT to tip, and I'm 13 weeks post! I've given this 4 tries to fail, and it keeps doing what I need.

Nayeli

I'm happy to hear this. I'm 13 weeks post now. I was struggling a few weeks back, ready to rip my hair out - but it's easier at 13 weeks than it was at 9.

So I know how it feels to think you're finally "getting it."