I've found my Hair Inspiration

CaramelKiss

I\'ve found my Hair Inspiration

....And she's only 12!!! I wish I had a pic to post, but unfortuantely I don't. Here's the story:

There's this little girl here in Germany, I see her at the bus stop everyday. She has thick, healthy, long hair. She has my hair type. Anyhow, I've never seen her with it open, but her pony is probably at least 4 inches from bra strap. She doesn't have a perm and it's not "greased" down. It has a healthy frizzy halo to it and beautiful curls. Anyhow, I would love to know her lil routine, but because she's just a kid, she may freak out u know or think I'm el weirdo!

Anyhow- It's wonderful to se many females with long, healthy hair. And to be honest I've seen much more of them on this side of the Atlantic than I had when I was in the US. Strange isn't it??

Re: I\'ve found my Hair Inspiration

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelKiss said:
Anyhow- It's wonderful to se many females with long, healthy hair. And to be honest I've seen much more of them on this side of the Atlantic than I had when I was in the US. Strange isn't it??

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too and not only on little girls, but I've some black women who's hair is bra strap and it's not a weave. I asked 1 lady how she grew her hair that long and she said she just condition, condition, moisture and moisture.
grin.gif

Re: I\'ve found my Hair Inspiration

[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:
[ QUOTE ]
CaramelKiss said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too and not only on little girls, but I've some black women who's hair is bra strap and it's not a weave. I asked 1 lady how she grew her hair that long and she said she just condition, condition, moisture and moisture.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jellynote
wave.gif
How ya doing??

The interesting thing about these ladies being here is that they don't even have access to the type of hair products that we do in the US. So what gives?? Also, for the majority of women that I have seen, their hair isn't sleek & glossy hair, a bit on the dry side, but it's healthy and it looks fabulous!!

Back