I've officially joined the Surge bandwagon

CutiePie0Five

I\'ve officially joined the Surge bandwagon

I've been interested in Surge since I heard all the good reviews about it, and finally decided to join in. I got my first bottle yesterday, and used it last night, and twice today. So far, I like it, and I hope it will give me great results like the ones I've been reading about.
All the information and products I learned about from this forum have helped me and my hair, so I'm trusting Surge too....Wish me luck!!!

~CutiePie0Five

Taliah

And I'm Dancing...
Re: I\'ve officially joined the Surge bandwagon

just remember less is more when using this product. also, don't forget to moisturize and wash your hair at least every two days if you are using it twice a day. the directions say to wash twice daily, but i don't think many ladies do this? good luck!

OnceUponAtime

Don't forget to moisturize after each use. It doesn't have to be heavy. As a matter of fact, it can be a light leave in conditioner.

Happy hair growing.

lovelymissyoli

Surge did leave my hair dry after using it so like the other ladies have said, moisture is the key! I've had some great results with it, I hope you do too!

LABETT

Welcome to the surge bandwagon this is a staple product for me.

J

JenniferMD

I'm glad you're using surge! I'm on my second experiment with surge but haven't been faithful because I'm not wearing buns like I use too. The buns made using surge very easy but now that I"m wearing my hair out more often the roots get too thick for the style. I hope you have great success.

SouthernGirl

I also just jumped on the Surge bandwagon. Do you guys follow the instructions by using it only on the scalp and ends? Also, I noticed it has a very light, pleasant fragrance. I thought I read somewhere that it burned some users' scalps but I don't see how this stuff could do that. I'm suspicious about buying stuff online from resellers (which is how I got my Surge) but I just want to make sure I have the right stuff.

Thanks!!

pink_flower

There is a Surge banner at the top of the web page, you can click on that to see if you have the right product. I also believe most people are spraying it on their scalp(daily).

Btw, your hair is very pretty!:)

SouthernGirl

Thanks Pink Flower!!! So are you and your hair. I have to learn how to take pictures of the back of my head like that.

Thanks also for the tip on the Surge product. I think I have the right stuff.

SG

H

honey_jammz82

I am back on it too! I was not very faithful when I first tried it about 4 months ago. I always follow up with a little mango butter!