Jamaal Bryant: My Reply to the Email I Received

Monilove122

jwhitley6 said:
I hear what you're saying. Everything we do is a decision (except true reflexes). I do believe that your judgment can be temporarily clouded...note the word "temporarily". You should snap out of it at some point and realize the error of your ways...You should feel convicted when you're wrong. Some folks put a lot of energy into justifying their mistakes and not taking responsibility...the mind is powerful thing and you can convince yourself that what you're doing is okay...and end up with a "reprobate mind".

Well said, you are SO RIGHT!!!!

PaperClip

I've browsed through this thread and lots of good, real, talk going on....

One part that kinda raises an eyebrow for me is this idea of pastors being held to a "higher" standard than the layfolk.... As defenders of the faith, sure these pastors are to do that: defend the word in their preaching and lifestyle.

All Bible-believing, Jesus Christ professing Christians are supposed to defend the faith as well.

I think the ONLY DISTINCTION between the laymembers and the clergy is the PUBLICITY in which the clergy's lifestyle (and ergo, their mistakes) gets....

Does that make sense at all? What might I not be considering here....

Southernbella.

RelaxerRehab said:

One part that kinda raises an eyebrow for me is this idea of pastors being held to a "higher" standard than the layfolk.... As defenders of the faith, sure these pastors are to do that: defend the word in their preaching and lifestyle.

All Bible-believing, Jesus Christ professing Christians are supposed to defend the faith as well.

I think the ONLY DISTINCTION between the laymembers and the clergy is the PUBLICITY in which the clergy's lifestyle (and ergo, their mistakes) gets....

I can understand your stance, but it's not Biblical. The Bible clearly states that there are certain requirements and standards for leaders in the church.

1 Timothy 3

Qualifications of Overseers

1 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop,[a] he desires a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,[b] but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); 6 not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. 7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Qualifications of Deacons

8 Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, 9 holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience. 10 But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless. 11 Likewise, their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things. 12 Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. 13 For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

In the same vein, believers are held to a higher standard than non-believers.

It may not seem fair, but it is what it is.

PaperClip

lauren450 said:
I can understand your stance, but it's not Biblical. The Bible clearly states that there are certain requirements and standards for leaders in the church.

1 Timothy 3

Qualifications of Overseers

1 This is a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop,[a] he desires a good work. 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; 3 not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,[b] but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; 4 one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence 5 (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); 6 not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. 7 Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Qualifications of Deacons

8 Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, 9 holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience. 10 But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless. 11 Likewise, their wives must be reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things. 12 Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. 13 For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

In the same vein, believers are held to a higher standard than non-believers.

It may not seem fair, but it is what it is.

I understand those qualifications for SERVICE, to be eligible for those specific roles. In a sense, Pastor Bryant has not operated out of those qualifications stated above, what it has been said to have done (adultery, fornication, etc.) applies to ALL BELIEVERS, yes?

Using your point about believers and non believers, it's almost the same thing: either there is a standard or there is not. There are not degrees or levels within the standard. Either one is a believer or not. Either one is an adulterer or not. Either one is a fornicator or not. There is no in-between. A laymember gets the same judgement for fornication as a clergymember, yes?

I think this scripture answers my question, either if it is pertaining specifically to the teaching ministry or if this scripture also includes all members of the clergy, e.g., pastors, etc.?

James 3:1-2 (NIV)
1Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

(Amplified)
1NOT MANY [of you] should become teachers ([a]self-constituted censors and reprovers of others), my brethren, for you know that we [teachers] will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity [than other people; thus we assume the greater accountability and the more condemnation].
2For we all often stumble and fall and offend in many things. And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man, able to control his whole body and to curb his entire nature.

(The Message)
1-2Don't be in any rush to become a teacher, my friends. Teaching is highly responsible work. Teachers are held to the strictest standards. And none of us is perfectly qualified. We get it wrong nearly every time we open our mouths. If you could find someone whose speech was perfectly true, you'd have a perfect person, in perfect control of life.

But again, the LORD is merciful... so merciful....

Southernbella.

RelaxerRehab said:
I understand those qualifications for SERVICE, to be eligible for those specific roles. In a sense, Pastor Bryant has not operated out of those qualifications stated above, what it has been said to have done (adultery, fornication, etc.) applies to ALL BELIEVERS, yes?

Using your point about believers and non believers, it's almost the same thing: either there is a standard or there is not. There are not degrees or levels within the standard. Either one is a believer or not. Either one is an adulterer or not. Either one is a fornicator or not. There is no in-between. A laymember gets the same judgement for fornication as a clergymember, yes?

I think this scripture answers my question, either if it is pertaining specifically to the teaching ministry or if this scripture also includes all members of the clergy, e.g., pastors, etc.?

1Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

(Amplified)
1NOT MANY [of you] should become teachers ([a]self-constituted censors and reprovers of others), my brethren, for you know that we [teachers] will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity [than other people; thus we assume the greater accountability and the more condemnation].
2For we all often stumble and fall and offend in many things. And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man, able to control his whole body and to curb his entire nature.

(The Message)
1-2Don't be in any rush to become a teacher, my friends. Teaching is highly responsible work. Teachers are held to the strictest standards. And none of us is perfectly qualified. We get it wrong nearly every time we open our mouths. If you could find someone whose speech was perfectly true, you'd have a perfect person, in perfect control of life.

I would think those scriptures apply to pastors. Don't pastors teach? All the ones I've ever known have.

As to this:

I disagree. The Bible specifically states certain qualifications for leadership. If leaders aren't held to a higher standard, they wouldn't have been singled out in the Bible, no? Just like there are specific standards/instructions for women, men, and children, even though we are all believers.

Regardless, since Jamal has operated outside of what the Bible outlines for leaders, (he's not of good behavior, not sober-minded, he's greedy for money, he is covetous, he's not holy, and he clearly doesn't have self-control), he should not be one any longer. I don't think anyone is condemning him to hell, as only God can do that, but we are (rightfully) calling for him to stop leading people.

PaperClip

lauren450 said:
I would think those scriptures apply to pastors. Don't pastors teach? All the ones I've ever known have.

As to this:

I disagree. The Bible specifically states certain qualifications for leadership. If leaders aren't held to a higher standard, they wouldn't have been singled out in the Bible, no? Just like there are specific standards/instructions for women, men, and children, even though we are all believers.

Regardless, since Jamal has operated outside of what the Bible outlines for leaders, (he's not of good behavior, not sober-minded, he's greedy for money, he is covetous, he's not holy, and he clearly doesn't have self-control), he should not be one any longer. I don't think anyone is condemning him to hell, as only God can do that, but we are (rightfully) calling for him to stop leading people.

I understand what you're saying here....

I still don't know if "standards" is the right word, though.... Maybe "instructions" is a better word because to me, that's more clear in terms of the expected/acceptable behaviors...and either you follow those instructions or behaviors or you don't...there's no room for interpretation or subjective judgement as what comes with "standards". And then also, as you said, EVERY BELIEVER, at every station of life, has instructions to follow: children, adults, marrieds, singles, widows, elders, bishops, deacons, etc.

And I have never advocated that he ought to remain in his position if these allegations are as they have been stated. Hopefully the proper protocols are in place for such things to be handled decently and in order without causing (more) harm to the congregation/church.

Monilove122

lauren450 said:

As to this:

ITA with everything you said because as you stated it is biblical that Pastors/leaders be held to a higher standard. We discussed this in bible study earlier this year. And, I think the idea that they shouldn't be held to a higher standard is exactly the problem. They are allowed to get away with too much then the "well, he's only human" response is given for their actions. I'm always like yes, he's human but he is SUPPOSED to be held to a higher standard and no one does that these days. Pastors are allowed to do whatever they want and people don't question them even though they have The Bible as their authority. It doesn't even have to be debated, just go to the word!!!

cocoberry10

RelaxerRehab said:

(Amplified)

(The Message)

RR, I fully understand what you are saying about all of us being held to a higher standard as believers, and I agree. However, I definitely think a minister is held in a different realm than other believers, and not because he is “better” than other believers or “closer” to God than other believers. However, you have to look at the fundamental role of a minister. Their fundamental role is to spread the Lord’s message. And the message is pure and good and perfect. Obviously, the messenger is not. And as I said above, I don’t think most (in fact I don’t think anyone) on this thread is celebrating this situation or situations like it. Because when the Bryant’s of the world fall, we all fall. Because we are all one body (the Body of Christ, the Body of the Lord) and as a body, we will all suffer when one of it’s “parts” fails. If your heart fails, your “body” can die b/c without this vital working “part,” other parts will fail. However, if your arm stops working, you can still live. Your body won’t work exactly the same, but you will not die. In a way, this is how I see pastors. We are all ministers, b/c we are all called to spread the gospel, but pastors are influencing many people. Esepcially those who oversee a mega-church, like Bryant. Especially those who are on television (where people all over the world can see). And for this reason, it definitely places you in a higher position. Luke 12:48 says, “to whom much is given, much is required.” This does not mean that God will EVER expect us to be PERFECT. No one but Jesus was perfect, that’s why HE died for us.

In the other thread, I mentioned that when someone is no longer “qualified” to do their job, they are usually fired or they resign. This is an example of something Bryant may have done on his own. This does not mean that God cannot or will not use him in another vein, or use his respite from ministry to cleanse him and make him anew so he can return to ministry. However, God also cannot be mocked. And someone who is living a lifestyle such as Bryant’s or Ted Haggard’s goes against God’s ways, not just man’s. These men are preaching to live one way, but living another entirely. We all sin, however, we are not all reaching millions of people weekly and instructing them to live a certain way.

Also, I do believe pastors will be judged more firmly, not just in how they lived their lives, but in how they delivered the Lord’s message to their parishoners. For example, if I preached only about the Lord’s prosperity, but I never told my parishoners about loving their neighbor, this would be a faulty teaching. I will look for some bible verses to validate this.

cocoberry10

Blossssom said:
You and Coco could both start churches :lol:

Uh, uh. I ain’t gonna have you all starting threads about me and my corrupted self in 20 years:lol: . I wish I could start a church hospital though for all those that need the Lord’s healing to just come as you are and let God work on and through you. That’s what a church is supposed to be IMO. Everyone needs God, even the ministers.

crlsweetie912

RelaxerRehab said:

I hear what you are saying to a degree. But the difference is that the pastor has a responsibility not only to God, but to the church and the body of belivers to whom he/she has been assigned. My pastor often calls is a "burden". If a pastor falls into sin, then he has to deal with the consequence that however wrong it may be, his sin may cause another believer to turn away from God. His actions, even though we should not base our walk with God on what someone else does/does not do, have an affect on other believers. This is where we have to be careful and prayerful to not put our faith in man but in God. I don't go to church to see whether my pastor is doing right or wrong, I go to hear a word from the Lord and to grow in Him and to fellowship with people of the same mind, and to work in my assigned place in the kingdom.

Blossssom

RelaxerRehab said:

[B]I think the ONLY DISTINCTION between the laymembers and the clergy is the PUBLICITY in which the clergy's lifestyle (and ergo, their mistakes) gets.... [/B]

Sorry, but you don't need to defend the faith. The faith stands on its own!

Just LIVE the faith while you're busy PROCLAIMING the faith (ministers and laypersons).

Ha! Well, what you do in the dark will come to the light (in reference to the bolded) :)

THE MEDIA! :lol:

cocoberry10

Blossssom said:

Just LIVE the faith while you're busy PROCLAIMING the faith (ministers and laypersons).

Ha! Well, what you do in the dark will come to the light (in reference to the bolded) :)

This is very true and biblical. Hey, maybe you should start a church! I would attend. At least I know you wouldn’t lie!

PaperClip

Blossssom said:

I humbly offer this scripture to clarify my use of the phrase "defend the faith":

1 Peter 3:15
15But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: (KJV)

Be ready to speak up and tell anyone who asks why you're living the way you are, and always with the utmost courtesy. (The Message)

15But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully. (Amplified)

Also, I came across this: http://www.gotquestions.org/defend-faith.html
Question: "Does the Bible call Christians to defend the faith / argue for the faith?"

Answer:
The classic verse promoting apologetics (the defense of the Christian faith) is 1 Peter 3:15, which basically says that believers are to make a defense "for the hope that you have." The only way to do this effectively is to study the reasons for why we believe what we believe. This will prepare us to "demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” as Paul said we should (2 Corinthians 10:5). Paul practiced what he preached, in fact doing apologetics was his regular activity (Philippians 1:7). He refers to apologetics as an aspect of his mission in the same passage (v.16). He also made apologetics a requirement for church leadership in Titus 1:9. Jude, an apostle of Jesus, wrote that "although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints” (v.3).

Where did the apostles get these ideas? From the Master Himself. Jesus was His own apologetic as He stated time and again that we should believe in Him because of the evidence He provided for what He taught (John 2:23; 10:25; 10:38; 14:29). In fact, the whole Bible is full of miracles specifically being done by God to confirm what He wanted us to believe (Exodus 4:1-8; 1Kings 18:36-39; Acts 2:22/43; Hebrews 2:3-4; 2Corinthians 12:12). People rightly refuse to believe something without evidence. Since God created humans as rational beings, we should not be surprised when He expects us to live rationally. As Norman Geisler says, “This does not mean there is no room for faith. But God wants us to take a step of faith in the light of evidence, rather than to leap in the dark.”

Those who oppose these clear biblical teachings and examples may say things like, “The Word of God does not need to be defended!” But which of the world’s writings are the word of God? As soon as someone answers that, they are doing apologetics. (How well they do it might be another story!) Some claim that human reason cannot tell us anything about God – but isn’t that a "reasonable" statement about God? If not then there is no reason to believe it, and if so then they have contradicted themselves. One of my favorites is, “If someone can talk you into Christianity then someone else can talk you out.” Why is this a problem? Did not Paul himself give a criterion by which Christianity should be accepted or rejected in 1 Corinthians 15? It is only misplaced piety that answers in the negative.

Now none of this is to say that bare apologetics, free from the influence of the Holy Spirit, can bring someone to saving faith. This creates a false dilemma in the minds of many. But it does not have to be “Sprit vs. Logic” – why not both? We must not confuse the fact that the Holy Spirit is required to move one into a position of belief with how He accomplishes this feat. With some people God uses trials, in others it is an emotional experience, in others it is through reason. God can use whatever means He wants. We, however, are commanded to use apologetics in as many or more places as we are told to preach the gospel. How is it then that all churches affirm the latter but so many ignore the former?

Blossssom

I hear you now, RR... I misunderstood the way in which you said it... it happens. Of course, the Scriptures are correct and so are you.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Blossssom said:

Ha! Blosssom, that's why I keep 'nightlights' all around my home in every single room. I really do. :yep: Trying my best not to stumble in the dark. :lol:

But you're right angel, :up:' even in the dark, nothing is hidden. ;)

Shimmie

Staff member
This is an excellent conversation Angels....EXCELLENT! I'm pulling much from each of you and this is also healing and building each of us up in yet another 'Media Mania' of our precious Gospel.

Notice how the Media NEVER focuses on the GOOD news of our faith which does trump the failures. Once again the Media, like sharks smell the 'scent' of blood in the waters and here they come to prey upon the fallen.

BUT yet, we are here of like precious faith 'getting past this' and we will rule and reign and continue on in and with our love and faith in each other and in our TRUE LEADER...Jesus Christ.

Lauren and Relaxer Rehab...I applaude both of your posts for you are both correct and you have presented accurate scripture to sustain what you have shared.

YES! Leaders are to walk circumspect before the Lord and those they lead...and so are we all who follow who call ourselves Christians. For we are ALL 'Walking Epistles'...we are all a "Gazing Stock"... even in the dark.

As for me, I'm coming to Pastor Blosssom's church. Girl, you ain't fooling nobody here. You're full of God's word and His wisdom. AND you love Him. AND we love you too.

Let's get through this angels...Bryant and the rest. The devil thought he was taking down God's best...but I've got news for him...we're here still standing and holding up one another in spite of the mess and the press (Media).

Jesus is still on the throne!

Last edited:

Monilove122

Am I the only one ABSOLUTELY loving this thread? I keep coming in here cause all of you ladies are so insightful, knowledgable and sincere. Y'all betta go 'head!!!!! I know it won't be one that is fiftylevenmillion pages long but that's okay, it's fine just the way it is :)

Shimmie

Staff member
Monilove122 said:
Am I the only one ABSOLUTELY loving this thread? I keep coming in here cause all of you ladies are so insightful, knowledgable and sincere. Y'all betta go 'head!!!!! I know it won't be one that is fiftylevenmillion pages long but that's okay, it's fine just the way it is :)
It's it a beautiful blessing though? :yep: The Word is coming forth and with open hearts and forthright Spirits. The Holy Spirit is here with us. It's a very hard 'issue' for us to face in the Body 'again', but we're pulling together. We have to 'vent' and it's being done so beautifullly.

We may have different interpretations, but we're still speaking as one. ;)

Monilove, I can't thank God enough for your boldness and wisdom. Don't ever shut your mouth girl...You better Preach! :lol:

((( hugs ))) ;)

Monilove122

Shimmie said:
This is an excellent conversation Angels....EXCELLENT! I'm pulling much from each of you and this is also healing and building each of us up in yet another 'Media Mania' of our precious Gospel.

Notice how the Media NEVER focuses on the GOOD news of our faith which does trump the failures. Once again the Media, like sharks smell the 'scent' of blood in the waters and here they come to prey upon the fallen.

BUT yet, we are here of like precious faith 'getting past this' and we will rule and reign and continue on in and with our love and faith in each other and in our TRUE LEADER...Jesus Christ.

Lauren and Relaxer Rehab...I applaude both of your posts for you are both correct and you have presented accurate scripture to sustain what you have shared.

YES! Leaders are to walk circumspect before the Lord and those they lead...and so are we all who follow who call ourselves Christians. For we are ALL 'Walking Epistles'...we are all a "Gazing Stock"... even in the dark.

As for me, I'm coming to Pastor Blosssom's church. Girl, you ain't fooling nobody here. You're full of God's word and His wisdom. AND you love Him. AND we love you too.

Let's get through this angels...Bryant and the rest. The devil thought he was taking down God's best...but I've got news for him...we're here still standing and holding up one another in spite of the mess and the press (Media).

Jesus is still on the throne!

AMEN!! I wish those that wouldn't ordinarily come in the Christian forum would read this thread cause it's awesome. There is so much confusion within the body of Christ even from those who say they know the Lord.

I know this is OT but a friend called me two weeks ago cause the Associate Pastor at her church was caught stealing money from the church (he was forging the books and everything). She is a faithful tither and said she would not tithe anymore and was just disgusted. After we prayed (cause I believe we should STOP, DROP, AND PRAY whenever and whereever) I explained to her that tithing has nothing to do with whether or not someone else steals, she is following the word of God and will be blessed IN SPITE OF because she was obedient. She still said no, not gonna do it and I was about to go to the bible to find some verses (I won't dare claim to know where every verse is but I do think I know the gist of the bible then go to it for exact verses to support or correct what I'm saying) but then she said you know what you are right. She agreed that she would not miss out on her blessings by being moved by the actions of this corrupt man and continued to tithe. Do you know she called me yesterday saying that she got a letter from the gov't that she did not cash a check they sent her (it was a GOOD amount) from 2006 and they would resend the check once she filled out some form. She was floored but I told her that was confirmation that God will take care of His people no matter what. I just rejoiced with her cause she needed this money right now (Isn't God awesome how He always knows what we need WHEN we need it)!!!

Again, I know that was OT but it's just a testament to the point that we CANNOT BE MOVED BY THE UNGODLY ACTIONS OF OTHERS. If we stay on His path he has laid out for us we'll be fine. God has and will always stand right by our side. Man, I'm about to make myself shout :lachen:

Last edited:

Monilove122

Shimmie said:
It's it a beautiful blessing though? :yep: The Word is coming forth and with open hearts and forthright Spirits. The Holy Spirit is here with us. It's a very hard 'issue' for us to face in the Body 'again', but we're pulling together. We have to 'vent' and it's being done so beautifullly.

We may have different interpretations, but we're still speaking as one. ;)

Monilove, I can't thank God enough for your boldness and wisdom. Don't ever shut your mouth girl...You better Preach! :lol:

((( hugs ))) ;)

It really is beautiful.

One thing I have is a big mouth and I'm certainly not afraid to use it to uplift the name of Jesus!!! ;)

PaperClip

Monilove122 said:
AMEN!! I wish those that wouldn't ordinarily come in the Christian forum would read this thread cause it's awesome. There is so much confusion within the body of Christ even from those who say they know the Lord.

I know this is OT but a friend called me two weeks ago cause the Associate Pastor at her church was caught stealing money from the church (he was forging the books and everything). She is a faithful tither and said she would not tithe anymore and was just disgusted. After we prayed (cause I believe we should STOP, DROP, AND PRAY whenever and whereever) I explained to her that tithing has nothing to do with whether or not someone else steals, she is following the word of God and will be blessed IN SPITE OF because she was obedient. She still said no, not gonna do it and I was about to go to the bible to find some verses (I won't dare claim to know where every verse is but I do think I know the gist of the bible then go to it for exact verses to support or correct what I'm saying) but then she said you know what you are right. She agreed that she would not miss out on her blessings by being moved by the actions of this corrupt man and continued to tithe. Do you know she called me yesterday saying that she got a letter from the gov't that she did not cash a check they sent her (it was a GOOD amount) from 2006 and they would resend the check once she filled out some form. She was floored but I told her that was confirmation that God will take care of His people no matter what. I just rejoiced with her cause she needed this money right now (Isn't God awesome how He always knows what we need WHEN we need it)!!!

Again, I know that was OT but it's just a testament to the point that we CANNOT BE MOVED BY THE UNGODLY ACTIONS OF OTHERS. If we stay on His path he has laid out for us we'll be fine. God has and will always stand right by our side. Man, I'm about to make myself shout :lachen:

I'm gonna do a praise run off of your friend's testimony! Whewwwww!!!! Look at God!!!!! God honored your friend's OBEDIENCE, regardless of what the pastor, the associate pastor, or whoevaaahhh!!!!! Love it!:lol: (laughs of joy and praise!:lol:)

Shimmie

Staff member
Monilove122 said:

This is an awesome testimony! The enemy tries to use 'mishaps' to stumble our witness and our faith in Jesus Christ. God's word says that we will reap if we 'faint not.' We can't let up on our faith and the works of our faith because of one who betrays or stumbles. We must continue with what we know to do right.

Also...I love 'Stop - Drop - and Pray'. I'm telling you Monilove...Girl, you have a list of good ones. I'm still loving, "W-I-T-W".... :lol:

So "WITH" that in mind...let's go "WITH" Jesus, ATW (all the way). Amen ;)

Last edited:

Favor2000

THis person always seems to know how to provide an answer people want to hear. I am so glad the truth about him finally came out. He does not lots of prayer but must of this he brought on himself. He has planted alot of bad seeds. The women he married is not spiritual at all and is not trying to get there she is more concern about materialistic things but does not try to grow spiritually. I really feel sorry for him but so glad the truth finally came out.

Last edited: