Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

melodies815

I am absolutely blown away by your progress!!! I can feel where you are coming from in your excitement, though, because LHCF has taught me how to take care of my hair as well. I thought I was doing a good job until I moved here and lost the almost SL hair that I had. Since LHCF, I have gained it all back and then a couple of inches.

I am soooo happy for you and look forward to the progress you'll have between this time right now and the "same bat channel" next year! lol

BTW...are you making the videos a business? I would love to give you some gospel tracks, some ducketts and my updated pics. :lachen: Seriously, though, this board is full of entreprenuers. I love it.

Merry Christmas, and congratulations again on your beautiful progress. Throwing a hair party for you:

:band2::bouncegre:clapping::dance7::bouncegre:grouphug::clap:

Bless you!
Christi

jamaicalovely

I am absolutely blown away by your progress!!! I can feel where you are coming from in your excitement, though, because LHCF has taught me how to take care of my hair as well. I thought I was doing a good job until I moved here and lost the almost SL hair that I had. Since LHCF, I have gained it all back and then a couple of inches.

I am soooo happy for you and look forward to the progress you'll have between this time right now and the "same bat channel" next year! lol

BTW...are you making the videos a business? I would love to give you some gospel tracks, some ducketts and my updated pics. :lachen: Seriously, though, this board is full of entreprenuers. I love it.

Merry Christmas, and congratulations again on your beautiful progress. Throwing a hair party for you:

:band2::bouncegre:clapping::dance7::bouncegre:grouphug::clap:

Bless you!:drunk:
Christi
Aw thank you. :grin:

:nono:Actually, my DH is in the videography business. I'm the sidekick.:grin: He uses the professional stuff.

If you really need something professionally done, PM me and I'll forward you his contact. If you just want the video I did "low budget", still PM me and let me know.....I'll hook you up. That video website I used is really easy and fun.

melodies815

Aw thank you. :grin:

:nono:Actually, my DH is in the videography business. I'm the sidekick.:grin: He uses the professional stuff.

If you really need something professionally done, PM me and I'll forward you his contact. If you just want the video I did "low budget", still PM me and let me know.....I'll hook you up. That video website I used is really easy and fun.

PM coming....thanks, lady!

cj

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
The finale was awesome and I am sooooo happy for you!! Your hair is BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the good work! Your story is an inspiration.

lexi84

That video was sooo cute! I loved it. I found myself shaking my head with you while you were doing it. :giggle: Congrats on your progress!

bluwatersoul

I just could not stop smiling watching your presentation - I am so happy for you! This is so inspiring. Here's to another year of MT'ing and healthy hair care! Congratulations!

Kimiche

Nice video. Your hair looks great, with wonderful progress. I loved when you were swinging that hair in the video, go on girl.

GoldenBreeze

Cute video, and so much fun to watch.

Congrats on all the growth! You have done a wonderful job with retaining length. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to next year's reveal. HHG chica. :)

beans4reezy

AMAZING progress! Grow on for 2009!! I'm going to your Fotki to check out your reggie! Thank you for the inspiration!

jamaicalovely

Jamericangurl: Whattagwan!!! Aww...your son is too cute. My cat loves it too. She hated my weaves - hissed at it all the time. She keeps jumping up to stare in the screen. lol

Beans4reezy
: I don't have my regi completed on my fotki at the moment. I do have my products listed on my journey page. I'll update by the weekend with my complete regimen.