Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

Nonie

:notworthy Jamaicalovely, that vid was worth waiting for. :clap: You'd make a good producer f'real! I was grinning through the whole viewing and shared your excitement all along. When you were swinging I found myself faking it too. :giggle: Congratulations! Your hair looks very healthy and I can't wait to see it next year.

jeabai

OMG!!! I almost cried! That's some inspiration. Gorgeous Vid too@

Congratulations to my new inspiration

jamaicalovely

^Thanks, Apples!!!!

:notworthy Jamaicalovely, that vid was worth waiting for. :clap: You'd make a good producer f'real! I was grinning through the whole viewing and shared your excitement all along. When you were swinging I found myself faking it too. :giggle: Congratulations! Your hair looks very healthy and I can't wait to see it next year.
:giggle: you too funny! Girl, swing whatever you got!
OMG!!! I almost cried! That's some inspiration. Gorgeous Vid too@

Congratulations to my new inspiration
Awww...that was so touching:blowkiss:

sydney100

Congratulations- You go! Awesome hair growth and the video was great. I'm actually going to post my one year anniversary pictures over the weekend.

Smiley79

That is amazing. Your hair looks beautiful. Great job girl...and watch that swing, you might hurt somebody,. lol/

mistee11

:worship2::wow:Jamaicalovely! You reached your goal for this year and then some! I think I found my hair idol! :grin: Your hair is so healthy, full and beautiful. I am really digging that video too! Swang on gurl! Swang on!

sqzbly1908

I would have to concur with the majority...great progress!!!! I am so lovin' that video - break that neck, girl!!!!!!!