Jamaicalovely Big Reveal - Dec 2008

Whisper29

I wasnt able to see the first video so I was so excited to see everything at once and your hair looks beautiful. It was nice and healthy. Im gonna have to foward this to my friend for inspiration.

Gracie

That was really nice!! Congratulations your hair looks great. I really thought that the acknowledgments at the end were special.

jamaicalovely

:wave:Hi JN...thanks.

Gracie, I believe we ind valuable information and sometimes forget to say thank you and express how much we reallllly appreciate individuals.

RNDiva

OMG!!!!! Those pictures are tiiiiiight!!!! I love the site I am going to do one for my son. I must get your regimen my hair is little longer than yours right now but I love your thickness Man love it. Oh and I will be that J swing.

ThatJerseyGirl

Jamaica....very nice hair video!! I watched it 3x's!:drunk: Very creative..and you put so much time into it!!! Your hair is gorgeous, healthy and shiny too...! That mega tek is the truth... now, do you apply it every day and then leave it in or rinse it out?

Keep doing what you're doing and you will be below shoulder length by the summer.......congrats sista!

jamaicalovely

Thanks ladies!

WOW!!!!! I am so happy to see your wonderful progress!! You are doing an amazing job. CONGRATS!!!! :yay:

Ambey!! Ambey!! Ambey!!
My fairy hair godmother!!!!

It was after seeing your pictures when I first joined the board....

Jamaica....very nice hair video!! I watched it 3x's! Very creative..and you put so much time into it!!! Your hair is gorgeous, healthy and shiny too...! That mega tek is the truth... now, do you apply it every day and then leave it in or rinse it out?

Keep doing what you're doing and you will be below shoulder length by the summer.......congrats sista!
Thanks girl! Yes, I apply it everyday and leave it in. I washed it out when I was or co-wash.
Hoping to be APL by summer.

Last edited:

jamaicalovely

Thanks, Silkysawg!

I would also like to thank the following ladies for contacting me offline to give their congrats-
Bauderlady
LondonDiva
Rhapsdyblu
PinkPebbles
Vkb247

Your comments meant soooo much to me, ladies.

LondonDiva, I really appreciated your comments because it was after seeing your hair in the MT/OCT Challenge Thread that I got on the MT bandwagon. Nuffrespect!

Bauderlady:Shine up that pole girl!!! :poledancer: Woo. We can do my Summer reveal party at your new studio. I should have APL to swang. We gonna be off da chain!!!

Last edited:

tricie

Congrats on your growth! That is some serious growth since Feburary! Cute video; continue to shake it, girl! :)

Ediese

Congrats Jamaicalovely! You have made such great progress! I LOVED the video!! Thanks for the shoutout too that was soooo sweet! I can't wait to see your progress next year!!

PureSilver

Girl you had me waiting on this thread for so long, i can't believe i missed the preview. Grow on girl.

Video- Creative
Progress- Inspiring
Reveal- Wonderful
Hair- Beautiful

Yes We Can!!

jamaicalovely

Congrats Jamaicalovely! You have made such great progress! I LOVED the video!! Thanks for the shoutout too that was soooo sweet! I can't wait to see your progress next year!!

With that progress...you deserved every bit of that shoutout!

Look at your Dec pic....WHOA!!! NiCE!!! FAB U LUS!
Girl you had me waiting on this thread for so long, i can't believe i missed the preview. Grow on girl.

Video- Creative
Progress- Inspiring
Reveal- Wonderful
Hair- Beautiful

Yes We Can!!
Thank you!! YES WE CAN!

Last edited: