Jamaicalovely Progress Video 2009

jamaicalovely

Hi Ladies,

Many of you loved my 2009 progress video and encouraged me to do it again. I am so proud of my progress and happy to share it with you. Here is the link to the video:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a2e72643bbaf8ac6e63dcd&skin_id=701

I had a major setback in May, but now it's a thing of the past. I'm on my way to APL. Nothing can stop me now.

I want to thank our very own Dontspeakdefeat for styling my hair for my "finale" as shown in my January 2010 pictures.

More pictures can be found in my fotki:http://public.fotki.com/jamaicalovely/hairprogress2009/fotki/

Okay, girls enjoy.....

Last edited:

flowinlocks

Awesome video! Awesome progress! DSD did a wonderful job on your hair. Congratulations!!

Last edited:

Fhrizzball

Great progress the shine factor really upped up. I like how you have yearly comparisons for each month.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Girrrrrlllll. I loved the video. I love how you put your little man at the end. He is too cute!

Great progress. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time next year!!

LadyPaniolo

Wow, the video is really well put together, and your little baby is SO cute!!! Those little cheeks are too much!

So, what is your goal length?

SelfStyled

Fantastic! THanks for sharing that girlie, and little man is too cute. I would kiss those fat cheeks all day.

beans4reezy

I enjoyed last year's vid and this year's. Your hair looks great and it is obvious that you are putting a lot of work into it. GREAT JOB! And you're right, APL is in your future soon- no one can stop you! :)

jamaicalovely

Thanks girls!!! My ultimate goal is BSL. I cant wait!
Yeah, the babe makes me feel like a million dollar bill. lol

Glad you all enjoyed it.

Nayeli

Giiiiirrrrl! Spectacular progress! Love the swing shot lol and your son is just a cutie!