Jamila Henna

AHeadOfCoils

Does anyone know where I can purchase some Jamila Henna that comes out of the box in a foil packaging? I don't want the fake kind in plastic wrap. :lol: I know I bought my last batch from butters-n-bars but their shipping was too long for my liking so I won't be ordering it from them unless I have absolutely no other options. :yep:

swgpec

I purchased my Jamila henna from Hennasooq.com with a crop date of summer 2010 (I think) I think the owner is a member here--maybe someone knows her name, I think it is Khadijah. I received my merchandise very quickly and she answer the dozens of questions I had about what to buy. HTH

Nikk B

I buy mine from Butters-n-Bars.com lots of great henna to choose from especially Jamila henna. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Long Hair Care Forum App

mzsophisticated26

I watched heenasooq youtbue on Jamila henna comparison before I brought Jamila and the one in the clear plastic is okay to use for hair because its made for the hair. She just does not recommend it for body art. I have been using the one in the clear plastic for about a month with no adverse reaction.