Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I think I am going to start moisturizing less often. S-curl does a good job in making my hair feel soft. I think moisturizing daily is overdoing it for me. I plan on moisturizing on Mondays and Fridays with S-Curl and sealing it with Camille Rose Almond Jai and Wednesdays with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea reconstructor for a protein boost. This week will be a trial run of how this less frequent moisturizing works out.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
Just trying to get through this week patiently waiting on my hair appointment come next week. Currently enjoying the blow out I did on my own this past weekend. I keep my hair up in 9 braids most of the time and only take my hair out if I need to go out or will be on camera for work. Will moisturize my hair with the Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think I am going to start moisturizing less often. S-curl does a good job in making my hair feel soft. I think moisturizing daily is overdoing it for me. I plan on moisturizing on Mondays and Fridays with S-Curl and sealing it with Camille Rose Almond Jai and Wednesdays with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea reconstructor for a protein boost. This week will be a trial run of how this less frequent moisturizing works out.
@Napp
Please keep us posted on this!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo (Under Heat Cap) Sarenzo or TMC Pre-Poo Treatment

Cleanse:
Clay Wash (not sure what?)

Deep Condition:
SSI's Coconut Tahitian something? (Under Steamer)

Apply Leave-In:
LOC *miscellaneous*

Neomorph

Tonight

Shampoo: Design Essentials Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo
Conditioner: Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner
Leave-In: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Going to be bunning my hair for a bit before switching over to flat-twist-outs!

cocosweet

I'm convinced my hair has lost volume due to perimenopause because it has been looking diminished somehow. Some months back, I was shedding a lot and couldn't figure out why. Today, I am going to start taking Mielle Organics Gummy Hair Vitamins in hopes of regaining some volume and get off the BSL/MBL plateau.

Alta Angel

I HAD to wash, color, condition, and retwist my locs today. My hair has been looking a mess for the past couple of days due to the extremely cold temps. I finally finished at about 4 pm today.

HealthyHair2020

For tomorrow:
Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Baomint
DC: Miche Peaches and Cream Deep Conditioner
Leave-In: As I Am Original Leave In
Cream: Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
Oil: Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint

Thought I was going to keep my hair blow dried for another week but I'm really excited to do my hair again. I think I'm going to do a twist out this time around. Haven't done one in so long.

Last edited:

LushLox

Saturday PM
Applied a bit of amla oil down the lengths, not too much

Sunday PM
Cleanse: Moroccanoil Repairing Shampoo
DC: Rene Furterer Intense Nourishing Mask
Leave In: Aphogee Pro Vitamin and Aveda Nutriplenish Cream
Oil: Alchemy Amla

Style: Flexi rods under dryer

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I didn't like the results. My hair feels dry. My hair felt better when I alternated s curl and aphogee every other day. I think I am going to stick to that from now on and experiment with sealing butters.

naturalb2uty

Sun:
L: Fenugreek and Peppermint Hair Tea
C: Naturelle Grow Chamomile and Burdock Root
O: Camille Rose Herbal Tea
B: Yadain JBCO Butter
Braids for a braid-out Herlucidsky style
Bun until next wash day

vevster

Act + Acre
scalp treatment w Gua Sha
hair cleanse