Jan 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

Curls&Justice417

Yeah......I already picked up some new stuff....

Camille Rose moisture milk
Shea Moisture kids curling butter
Some plastic caps (I actually did need these....)

Now honestly, when I get my hands on the Jane Carter revitalizing leave in I will be satisfied. I have tons of products on my wish list but I'm trying to compose some self control...

CodeRed

The issue I've had in using oils on my scalp in the past is that it felt greasy, so I would stop doing it. Hopefully this will serve as the solution that I needed.

I think it will. I had the same problem and could never use oils without ill effects/mixing them with conditioners but it literally puts out enough just for a sheen on your scalp and that's all I need.

Miss617

Always left of center
I just ordered a SLAP (satin lined cap). She's having a post-Christmas sale for 50% and I had a 10% coupon, so it came up to $13.50 before shipping. Shipping was $8.99 which is a bit ridiculous, but it still came up to less than the full cost of the product, so whatever.

Anaisin

Randomly went into CVS. They have quite a few products on clearance.

I got 2 of SM Fruit Fusion conditioners and 1 Fruit Fusion shampoo for $2.82 each. Total was $8.97, that's $2.32 less than 1 product original price. Didn't really plan on spending money on hair products this month so I'm happy about this lol

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Randomly went into CVS. They have quite a few products on clearance.

I got 2 of SM Fruit Fusion conditioners and 1 Fruit Fusion shampoo for $2.82 each. Total was $8.97, that's $2.32 less than 1 product original price. Didn't really plan on spending money on hair products this month so I'm happy about this lol

That line was on clearance at my target. I'm waiting to see if it gets discontinued.