Jan 2019 What Did You Buy This Week?

cocopuff

@cocopuff Keep us posted..

Happy Hair Growing!

After washing my hair, I used the scalp serum alone, making sure to fully rub it into my scalp; I have done this in conjunction with using my moisturizing spritz and have not experienced the buildup flakes as I did before. So, it seems the serum works best without my hair oil. I will continue using it alone or with the spritz (to add moisture) until it is done.

Lita

After washing my hair, I used the scalp serum alone, making sure to fully rub it into my scalp; I have done this in conjunction with using my moisturizing spritz and have not experienced the buildup flakes as I did before. So, it seems the serum works best without my hair oil. I will continue using it alone or with the spritz (to add moisture) until it is done.

@cocopuff Great update..Glad it’s working for you..:D

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

When did you order?

It is almost February and I still haven't received some of the stuff I ordered during Black Friday. Just received my Belle Bar order last week.
Well my package has been sitting with a shipping label created a week ago and only AFTER I contacted them, I saw movement this morning thankfully.

Why should we have to call and put fire under some of these merchants butts for them to ship our items out to us? Smh :nono:!

Lita

UhuruNaturals-
•Chebe Hair Grease
•Chebe Rice Water
•Red Castor Oil/Cayenne Pepper/Saw Palmetto

Ulta-
•PhytoPhanere Vitamins 1x

Soultinacls-
•Rice Spout Shampoo 1x

Amazon-
•Venuzor Waist Trainer 1x
•Lady Slim Colombiana 1x

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Bad&Bougee

@Bad&Bougee
The Indian Rose Clay DC has knocked the Marshmallow Root DC out of the top spot for me. That being said, they are both amazing! Herbal Blends is also great. Honestly, every one I've used has been good!

Thankfully, I didn't place my order when I thought I would. I'm going to still get the Marshmallow Root DC but swap out the Mango & Coconut Water DC for the Indian Rose Clay.

Thank you for your input!!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Target
Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In

Hask Biotin Boost Conditioner-figured out this has a cone. My research failed me and I did store pick up so.....I’m starting to get away from all these rules. I just want to use what will help and what works for my hair

Hask Keratin Protein Shampoo