Tomorrow;
Pre-Rx with: Naturelle Grow's Coconut & Banana Pre-Poo Treatment
Cleanse with: Renpure Coconut Cleansing Conditioner
Reconstruct: Affirm 5n1 under dryer 20 minutes
Steam with: Jakeala Dope DC'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang
Detangle with: Qhemet Biologics Coco Tree Detangling Ghee & Dry Under Dryer
After Hair Dries: Siamese Twists Olive & Bhringraj Sugared Ayurvedic Hair Creme

Kinky4Agirl

Shampoo, condition and rinse. That's it. Using Ors creamy shampoo and Aphogee 2 min reconstructor. Using Aphogee pro vitamin leave in, silk infusium and that's it. Lottabody for wrap purposes. Will not comb my hair down all week. No deep conditioning this weekend either. All those products were suffocating my hair. So glad I'm over it...

ladybevy

Pre-Poo: Overnight with HV Vatika Frosting, Amla Oil and Avocado Oil
Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Shampoo mixed with SD Go Moist
Treatment: SD Mocha Silk Infusion
DC: Keracare Humecto, Silk Elements Kera Minerals with SAA, Honeyquat and a few drops of my Garlic Tincture under my hooded dryer for 30 Minutes
Leave-In: Aphogee Green Tea, Muru Muru Moisture Milk, NTM Silk Touch, SAA and Avocado Oil

Air dried hair then pinned up. My hair is so soft and moisturized. This was a good and easy wash day for me.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Per the moroccan lunar hair cutting calendar, I did a light dusting this evening as planned. This should help future detangling sessions and hopefully stimulate growth.

Thinking of doing a spirulina/chlorella/green tea rinse Saturday. I add all of these to my daily smoothies, but have been want to do a rinse or mask. If not I'll just cleanse and slather my single twist sections w/Tresemme Naturals conditioner for the day.

Sunday I'll cleanse with Terressentials Cool Mint hair wash (makes my scalp come alive!), then apply warmed kinky curly knot today followed by watered-down curling custard.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I really need to dust my ends and I don't feel like it but while I decide, I'll get wash day done.

Pre-Poo: APB Green Powerhouse Oil and QB CTDG on ends
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Protein Treatment: Claudie's Revitalizing Hair Reconstructor
DC: Bee Mine BEE-U-Ti-Ful Moisturizing DC
Post-Wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Leave In Spray, PBN Murumuru Moisture Milk (old formula), PBN Cupuacu Butter
Little Extras: LG Green Magic on scalp, MC Moringa Gel on edges

Last edited:

myronnie

This week I'm thinking of trying out the Soultanicals Afrotastic DCer as a prepoo..

Prepoo: ST Afrotastic
Cleanse Keracare Hydrating
Condition: Shescentit Pumpkin Cowash
Dc: Curl Junkie Rehab
Twist with Oyin hair dew , APB Ayurvedic Cream
Not sealing with any butter this week

Rozlewis

Henna weekend.

Last night:
Pre-Poo - Tingly Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil under conditioning can for 20 mins.
Poo - KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Poo with Tea Tree Oil and Vanilla Oil
Applied Henna

Today:
Cowash - V05 Moisture Milks and As I am Coconut Cowash
DC - Naturelle Grow's Chamomile and Burdock Protein Free DC
Leave-ins - Annabelle's/Giovani Direct
Heat protectant: Komaza Care Mitani Serum
Setting Foam: Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins

Aggie

This morning I prepooed with Mizani Moisturefuse mixed with aloe juice and castor oil for 30 minutes.

Then I put Kurleebelle almond shea butter shampoo right on top of the prepoo, detangled and rinsed it out.

Next I DC'ed with matrix conditioning balm mixed with Mizani Moisturefuse conditioner under hooded dryer for approximately 30 minutes.

I'm about to hot oil rinse with a castor and sunflower oil mix and rinse it out and will be adding Redken anti-snap leave in sealed with sunflower oil. Put my hair back in three big celies, wig it and done for the day.

vevster

Pre Poo Olaplex
1st wash SM Raw Shea Restorative cleanser
Naturelle Grow coconut cowash: hated this.
Naturelle Grow Deep: the Mango Coconut Water one
Naturelle Grow Plaintain Leave In Conditioner
SM Curl Smoothie
DevaCurl Defining Gel

Last edited:

imaginary

Bear with me, this was a trip.

Scalp treatments: neem oil and then Silk Elements Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment
Shampoo: applied Redken cleansing cream to my dry hair and then braided it up before rinsing. Had to wash twice because some shampoo was still left in the braids
Protein: A tiny amount of megatek all over and then Aphogee 2 step mixed with neutral protein filler on top
DC: glycerin, shea butter mix, SM superfruit, ORS HAIRepair nourishing conditioner

I'm sick and so I fell asleep early. When I finally got the energy this afternoon I rinsed, applied my leave-ins and decided that now was the perfect time to attempt a flat-iron :drunk:

Leave-ins:
CON argan oil leave in, Giovanni direct leave-in. Tresemme heat protectant on all sections and Aveda smooth infusion naturally straight only on the top 2 sections.

Blew my hair out on high heat and then flat-ironed my hair with the brush-chase and then the comb-chase because that was working slightly better. My hair came out really smooth and light and straight. For all of 15mins :look:. I underestimated the humidity here, I really did :lachen:. The aveda sections stayed straight for longer but they were still puffing back up when I just pulled my hair into a bun and put on my headscarf.

ClassyJSP

I'm snowed in with the family for who knows how long so I finally decided to give my hair the TLC she needs.
Shampooed & conditioned with Paul Mitchell
Deep Conditioned with Aussie Moist 3 min miracle
skipped the leave in this time and left some of the Paul Mitchell conditioner in
Air dried in 6-7 twists.
My hair will be braided into a beehive in the morning so I can wear my wigs.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Dampened my twists in the shower and retwisted the nape (which never stays twisted long smh). Added some SM raw shea butter conditioner and Camille Rose almond jai twisting butter then sealed with jbco. Will do a scalp massage with OGX niacin spray or sulfur oil mix and add a bit more jbco to my edges before bed. Wigging it until wash day next week.

toaster

I just shampoo'd with Mizani Thermasmooth and applied the matching conditioner. Let that sit while I showered. Rinsed. Applied my pantene DC while detangling.

I'm going to DC for about 45 minutes and then rinse. Set with It's a 10 leave-in and 2 hours under the dryer.

lovelycurls

Prepoo : Nubian heritage indian hemp and tamanu mask
Clarify: Shea Moisture black soap shampoo
Steam DC: Shescentit banana brulee moisturizing conditioner
Moisturizer: NG hibiscus and honey leave in conditioner
Massage scalp with oil mix
Chunky twist to airdry
Style: bun

Allandra

It's snowing like crazy here. So, I probably won't get around to doing my hair until Sunday. I'll clean my scalp, shampoo, deep condition, moisturize, put in a cute protective style and sit under the Pibbs to dry (nice and simple).

I haven't done sheet to my hair yet lol. My work place is close tomorrow (YAY), so I'll do my hair tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

BrownBetty

today
Pre poo: Coconut oil
Shampoo: peppermint clarifying poo and tgin poo
oil rinse: castor, wheat germ, avocado oil
DC: mixture of kenra con, Tj's moisture con, and a bit of bobeam cocomango con
leave in: Giovanni's and avocado oil

I will twist soon with Qhemet ABCDEF twisting cream and seal with oil

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Clarify/Chelate: Redken Cleansing Cream
Restored Moisture: ORS Cleansing Cream
Protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
Deep Conditioner: JessiCurl Deep Treatment
Leave In: Naturalista Cosmetics LI, Bel Nouvo Deep Quench, Haitain Black Castor Oil
Air Dry: placed hair in 8 plaits and left them like that since I'm wearing wigs

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-poo'd with Parachute EVCO. Treated scalp with SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse about 1/2 hour, before cleansing.

-Poo' with Keracare SLS free 1st Lather.
-I'm currently, doing a stand alone Olaplex treatment.
-Will cleanse again with Keracare SLS free Hydrating Detangling Poo.
-Komaza Protein Strengthener.
-DC with Alter Ego Garlic Mask. Once I open it, depending on how it feels, I may just use it on my scalp and Bee Mine on the length.
-Will M&S and style with Oyin products.