Jan 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Next wash day:

Pre poo: African Pride Moisture Miracle Pre Shampoo
Shampoo: Malibu C Undo Goo Shampoo and ORS Max Moisture Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor mixed with Joico K-Pak Reconstructor for 60 mins w/ heat
Deep Conditioner: ORS Max Moisture Deep Treatment Conditioner mixed w/ Novex Argan Oil Treatment for 30 mins w/ heat
Towel dry for 5 minutes with Deva towel
Leave In: Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer and Image Intrakera Deep Penetrating Leave In
Styler :Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Hold it Styling Gel
Shingle curls
Dry for 1.5 Hours under hooded dryer on medium setting
Shine Spray: OGX Argan Oil Healing Dry Oil Spray

Last edited:

Aggie

Cowashed this morning with Matrix Biolage Keratin Conditioner followed by Biolage Detangling Solution.

I have not been in the mood for dealing with my hair of late but today it needed some type of cleaning, I had a whole lot of shed hair in there that I combed out because the last time I did anything to my hair was maybe November :shocked:. Yes I am ashamed but I was busy and couldn't deal with it until now. Don't judge me :nono2:

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair

I know, I know, I have been a bad girl but truthfully, I didn't even care. I was too busy to work in a long day with my hair. You should see how much gray hair I have. Of course you know I have been wearing a wig this whole time :giggle:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
My hair just needed a little mid-week love, so I rinsed my hair with water, then used APB Pink Clay to cowash. I used Alikay Lemongrass LI and with Mielle Pomegranate Mousse for a tousled WNG. It was going to get messed up anyway. I will put my hair back in two flat twists tomorrow. I will do a full wash either this Sunday or Monday.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Next wash day:

Pre poo: African Pride Moisture Miracle Pre Shampoo
Shampoo: Malibu C Undo Goo Shampoo and ORS Max Moisture Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor mixed with Joico K-Pak Reconstructor for 30 mins w/ heat
Deep Conditioner: ORS Max Moisture Deep Treatment Conditioner mixed w/ Novex Argan Oil Treatment for 60 mins w/ heat
Towel dry for 5 minutes with Deva towel
Leave In: Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer and Image Intrakera Deep Penetrating Leave In
Styler :Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Hold it Styling Gel
Shingle curls
Dry for 1.5 Hours under hooded dryer on medium setting
Shine Spray: OGX Argan Oil Healing Dry Oil Spray

Wash day went well. I had some wine during the wash day to make things easier:giggle: lol I used alot of proteins this wash day so my hair is kind of stiff but I needed it because my hair was still mushy and weak feeling from the braids I had. I love how strong my hair felt after rinsing my hair with both the Aphogee and Joico mixed but in the next few weeks I will only use one treatment each to see how they perform alone. The goal is to have only one protein deep treatment. I'm leaning toward the Joico because i used the Aphogee last week by itself and it didn't feel as strong as when I mixed in some Joico.

The deep conditioners I used did not adequately moisturize my hair even after an hour with heat. I'm throwing them out and using higher end products next wash day. It is my goal to have all professional products in my regimen with the exceptions of leave ins and stylers. Professional products just work better in my hair.