Jan 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Greetings Weekly Hair Lovelies!:grouphug3:

Let's start off 2021 on the Good Foot! Let's make this year "Our" Year on Hair Care.

Let's start fresh this week. If you fell short in 2020 - now is your chance for a re-do!:happydance:

Break out that 'Poo, Conditioner, Moisture, Protein, Color, Scissors, Flat Iron, Clippers, Blow-Fryers, Steama' whatever you need to do and lets get this Party Started!:band:

So....What are YOUR Weekly Hair Plans? :2inlove:

Bun Mistress

I didn't care much about my hair in 2020, I have been anting to get back to TBL for a little while now but I think I will be busy with the virus fir at least a few more months. I am going to more up my sew in and have my teas read y for my hair while it is braided and the right products to blend in everything. I am just at mbl now so i am hoping that with some good practices I will be close to or at HL by the end of the year. I need more density so I am going to start vitamins again.

BonBon88

I’m consistently taking MSM daily with vitamin C and washing + deep conditioning my hair twice a week. I henna either each week or every other week (haven’t decided yet). I’m also incorporating collagen peptide powder into my regimen again via daily tea with silica.

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Aloe hair polisher on dampened hair (done)
ACV rinse (1 T in 8 oz copying Nonie's proportion)
(done) or spray (done).

Scalp massage or whatever it's called.. upside down thingy...with argan or MCT oil. (Done).

Argan + grapeseed + shea butter combo daily (done).
Wash Monday and Friday for sure.

Intend to mix Aphogee in Humecto pre-shampoo , on Monday, as a treatment (copying Lindseyerinc) tomorrow. Do not have a protein filler as she used, only the Aphogee one- may prep a cassia treatment alongside prior. Only using Aphogee since I have a whole bottle that I never used up and feel I dont want to waste the money i spent.. cannot use it like a normal way as the directions say however.. my hair hates it

Nizoral or City Shield as shampoo
Post wash DC with Aphogee Curlific treatment

Nexxus Diametress as leave in with above combo of argan+shea+grapeseed oil

Continue monistat on edges (have been doing this for some days and forgetting to write it down) (done) once or twice a week max.

Satin cap for sleep.
Refresh with a spray of plain water or ACV water daily.
Usual twisted and braids. Try to not fiddle with the hair beyond that. Note to self- make sure to go on the 5th and pick up package!! This IS hair related.

toaster

I did my hair today with innersense hydrating hair bath, innersense hydrating conditioner, kinky curly knot today and curling custard.

Diffused dry for about 23 minutes with my dyson.

That’s my exact plan for Tuesday and Thursday of this week as well.

I am making it my 2021 challenge to deep condition once a week. I’ll start on the 17th because I’m currently with family and didn’t pack a DC.

HealthyHair2020

Tonight
Prepoo: Melanin Haircare Leave In + Oil

Tomorrow
Cleanser: As I Am Growash (last time I will be using this awful smelling thing)
DC: The Mane Choice Peach Black Tea Mask
Leave-In: TGIN Green Tea Leave-In
Cream: Melanin Haircare Elongating Style Cream
Oil: Melanin Hair Care Oil
Mousse: Lottabody Wrap Me Foaming Mousse

I was gonna start my hair last night but I'll start it tonight. Gonna try doing a twist out with mousse for the first time!

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
To combat thinning and DHT, sometime today I plan on making a coconut oil/coffee/amla mask, applying it to my scalp, and keeping it covered with a plastic cap all week. I'll shampoo Saturday. In the future I'll either use this as an overnight prepoo or a longer treatment, depending on my mood.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I was lazy yesterday, so washed my hair today.

Poo: Phyto Phytoneutre & Ouidad Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil

DC: Belle Bar Hibiscus mixed with The Mane Choice Sweet Oil & Honey Conditioner, plus a little Pumpkin Seed oil. Sit under steamer for 30 min.

Finishing: All Things O'Natural Leave In conditioner, Vatika, JBCO & Yaya Creations Chebe creme

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
ACV rinse (Nonie's measurements: 8 oz + 1 T), argan oil + Shea butter on length + ends especially.
Emu oil (ew but oh well) = scalp
Blend of cassia/rosemary/german chamomile/lemongrass EOs with emu, SB, cocoa butter, calendula in olive oil, camellia seed, Abyssinian, prickly pear, jojoba (neroli 3%), New Directions body butter base, on bald spots + edges.
Found my Amber rose essential oils perfumer's base;
using it this time to add fragrance to the new SB mix.
Also using it for rice water soak (added 1.5 days afterwards, as always)
as I'm over-addicted to ACV rinse. Rice water with the EOs gave a similar clean feeling but no shedding with that.
Mayhaps overdoing the ACV rinses; had quite a bit of shedding today (bulb thing).
(Although no crazy breakage like before with the S-curl.) ACV just gives such a good clean feeling , that I'm addicted :-/

Rastafarai

Sometime this week:

Pre-Poo
Nioxin Scalp Dermabrasion (will let it sit for 2 hours)
Natty Naturals ACV Scalp + Hair Mist (to lift the dirt)

Poos
Ouidad Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil (Cleanser)
Rene Furterer Hydra Shampoo (Hydration)

DC
Natty Naturals Cupuacu DC
Rene Furterer Karite

Leave Ins
Natty Naturals Leave In Condish
Camille Rose Honey Leave In

Scalp Oils
Yaya Chebe Infused Oil
Natty Naturals Hair + Scalp Treatment

Moisture
Yaya Chebe Creme

Sealant
Yaya Chebe Butter + JBCO sealant for ends.

Style
Self-Braids for another 3-4 weeks left untouched

mzteaze

Sometime this week:

Pre-Poo
Nioxin Scalp Dermabrasion (will let it sit for 2 hours)
Natty Naturals ACV Scalp + Hair Mist (to lift the dirt)

Poos
Ouidad Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil (Cleanser)
Rene Furterer Hydra Shampoo (Hydration)

DC
Natty Naturals Cupuacu DC
Rene Furterer Karite

Leave Ins
Natty Naturals Leave In Condish
Camille Rose Honey Leave In

Scalp Oils
Yaya Chebe Infused Oil
Natty Naturals Hair + Scalp Treatment

Moisture
Yaya Chebe Creme

Sealant
Yaya Chebe Butter + JBCO sealant for ends.

Style
Self-Braids for another 3-4 weeks left untouched

Hey wash day twin :2inlove:

How do you like the Rene F shampoo?

mzteaze

Washed my hair last night:

Pre-poo: Amla fenugreek aloe vera and pumpkin seed oil mask

Poo: Ouidad Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil

DC: Bekura Vanilla Whiskey

Finishing: All Things O'Natural Leave In conditioner,Vatika and JBCO, Yaya Creations Chebe creme

Pumpkin seed oil on scalp

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Scalp: Avene tolerance + Shea/CB mix (older version, simplest - with rosemary, lemongrass, cassia serving as the 'active' ingredients
Length: Avene tolerance extreme lotion + grapeseed oil
then, Humecto diluted with mint/green/chamomile tea (great result, will use this in future).
LOC always works better for me than LCO (though latter sounds more logical, scientifically)

Jamila + Rajasthani henna out for dye release with a few mL of black seed oil, ginger/clove/nutmeg/cinammon powder (<< not much) >> Applying tomorrow >> DC'ing with Humecto + grapeseed >> the Humecto + green tea/cham/etc dilution again with g.seed oil + avene tolerance extreme. (left in)

lindseyerinc

Wednesday
  • Prepoo: Trader Joes nourish spa
  • cowash: Tresemme botanique
  • leave-ins: Innersense spray, Kerastase creme magistral, kerastase oleo-relax oil
Saturday
  • Prepoo: Sally's GP It's a 10 with Keratin mask
  • Shampoo: Philip Kingsley itchy flacky scalp
  • Treatment: Olaplex no 3
  • Shampoo and rinse out: Olaplex no 4 & 5
  • DC: CoN Plex
  • Leave-ins: Innersense spray, Melanin Leave-in, Kerastase creme magistral, kerastase oleo-relax oil
In 2021, I'm going all out with my hair and staying on top of my moisture levels and being extra. I've been following this regimen for 3 weeks and my hair is really flourishing. My hair feels better air drying than using my Revair. I also started baggying twice a week for about an hour after moisturizing and sealing (As I Am so much moisture and shea butter mix) and my hair is lush.

Also, my curls are starting to come back after my BKT. I'm going to do another treatment in another 2-3 months and use Olaplex no 1 and 2 before the treatment to protect my strands.

Last edited: