Jan 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I kept my hair in 9-11 braids only taking them out when I left the house or had to be on camera for work. So my hair wasn't tangled. I put my hair in 18 twists to shampoo and condition in. Once the conditioner had sat on my hair for a bit, I detangled each twist and retwisted it before rinsing it out.
Afterward, I blow dried my hair with the Revair on cool and setting 3. I lightly brushed the section, blow dried it a little, lightly brushed and blow dried for less time. I didn't apply any product to my hair before blow drying each section. I would blow dry it on cool and then apply a little moisturizer before twisting it back up.
Since I set the blow dryer to cool my hair was still slightly damp but that is what I was going for this time around. I would say my hair is 85% dry and I will let it air dry the rest of the way.
I didn't want my hair to be completely bone dry and inflexible because tomorrow I am getting my hair braided.

Monday
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo
Conditioner: Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Conditioner
Moisturizer: Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé

LushLox

I think I'm going to do a K18 treatment tomorrow so no Olaplex 0 and 3 tonight.

Wednesday

Cleanse: Aveda Cherry Shampoo
Treatment: K18
Leave In: Aveda Nutriplenish Cream
Oil: Alchemy Amla

Set in flexi rods sit under dryer then plait.

GGsKin

Today (Tuesday), I washed my hair after 12 days. I had my hair under a scarf for a few days. I did a light detangle using olive oil for lubrication, before stepping in the shower to rinse.

Shampoo: Olaplex no.4
DC: SSI Moisture Riche something (I can't recall right now)
Leave-in: Olaplex no.6 (a slither)
Style: Diluted KCCC, wash n go with two flat twists at the front. Diffused to 85-90% dry.

Neomorph

Tonight

Shampoo: Design Essentials Peppermint Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo
Conditioner: Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner
Leave-In: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Going into two-strand twists for tonight and will be wearing a satin-lined beanie over the twists the rest of the week