http://www.thejanecartersolution.com/products_regimens.htm

I'm looking at these products:

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Moisture Nourishing Shampoo[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hair Nourishing Serum[/font]
  • [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nourish & Shine[/font]

dreamgurl

My beautician used to use the Wrap and Roll and I loved it. All the other setting lotions would leave flakes behind, but this one didn't. Imparted a beautiful shine as well. :)

Nourish and shine works great. I used it when I my hair was relaxed and it made it soft and shiney. I haven't used it on my "hair" since I've been totally natural, but I do use it on my scalp since I'm in braids.
It also smells good too.

LoriLOCX

I know Jane Carter personally. She use to do my hair. I've been a customer of hers through many of her shops and moves. Her line is wonderful. All of her products are all-natural. You will not go wrong.

LadyChe

I like the Nourish and Shine as well. If you're not sure what to try, get the traveler's pack on her website... The sizes were pretty good and you'll know what you're getting into.

L

lkg4healthyhair

I just ordered their wrap and roll and travel pack. They have her product in so many locations and in many states. I didn't realize her products were sold in Whole Foods and many Dominican Salons.

Dare~to~Dream

When I was looking for a new moisturizing shampoo; I was checking her products out and even called and emailed the company to ask questions. I wasn't interested once I found out that the shampoo contained one those harsh sulfates {not sure which one [this was over a year ago] since some are harsher than others though}.

monister

I posted this already but I'll post again ....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... did I mention that I LOVE :love: the Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine... It makes my hair feel so soft and moisturized for days and it smells great.. It just melts into ur hair sealing in moisture and at the same time moisturizing... it's just fantastic... I let my roomate use some on her relaxed and she fell right in love with it... now that is her staple moisturizer ...

Yeah I know it's pricey but it works wonders on my natural 4a hair and when I conditioner wash daily and I rub this into my damp hair ooh the curls and my hair never feels dry not even in this horrible rochester,ny winter.. WoW... its just out of this world...

Monister

Chinagem

LoriLOCX said:
I know Jane Carter personally. She use to do my hair. I've been a customer of hers through many of her shops and moves. Her line is wonderful. All of her products are all-natural. You will not go wrong.

I bought the Moisture Nourishing Shampoo because I wanted and all natural shampoo and none of the other's I'd tried had satisfied me. I was so sad when i got the shampoo and noticed that it had Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it. I emailed the company and told them that I thought the website said that their products were all natural but they didn't seem to understand my comment or they didn't care. :ohwell: Anyway, the shampoo smells delicious but it doesn't leave my hair feeling more moisturized than any of the other shampoos that i'd tried. Here are the ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Purified Water, Olive Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Olive Oil, Oat Amino Acids, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose (and) Trioleate (and) Propolene Glycol, Quarternium 15, Fragrance, Wheat Germ Extract, Sunflower Extract.

I also have the Scalp Renew and I like it a lot. Before I started using it, my scalp wouldl itch so much and so bad. The ingredients (if you care) are:

Pure essential oils, Vitamins A,D, & E, Pure botanicals.

I hope this info is helpful.

LoriLOCX

Chinagem said:
I bought the Moisture Nourishing Shampoo because I wanted and all natural shampoo and none of the other's I'd tried had satisfied me. I was so sad when i got the shampoo and noticed that it had Sodium Laureth Sulfate in it. I emailed the company and told them that I thought the website said that their products were all natural but they didn't seem to understand my comment or they didn't care. :ohwell: Anyway, the shampoo smells delicious but it doesn't leave my hair feeling more moisturized than any of the other shampoos that i'd tried. Here are the ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Purified Water, Olive Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Olive Oil, Oat Amino Acids, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose (and) Trioleate (and) Propolene Glycol, Quarternium 15, Fragrance, Wheat Germ Extract, Sunflower Extract.

I also have the Scalp Renew and I like it a lot. Before I started using it, my scalp wouldl itch so much and so bad. The ingredients (if you care) are:

Pure essential oils, Vitamins A,D, & E, Pure botanicals.

I hope this info is helpful.

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. Everyone's hair responds differently. She use to do my hair once a week for 3 years, and truthfully, it was the best condition my hair has ever been in. Whatever her shampoo contains, it feels like it moisturizes my hair. Unfortunately, many shampoos contain surfactants, so there may not be much getting around it. My favorites are the Nourish and Shine, and the foaming wrap lotion.

peacelove

I am a MAJOR fan of the new Hair Nourishing cream. My old stylist used the wrapping foam on my hair as well as the nourish and shine. But the hair nourishing cream is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and moisturized. I use it for daily conditioning. I adore it. I just hate the price. 20 bucks for a fairly small tin. But I have yet to find anything better than this.

I found their shampoo and conditioner to be aweful, though. The leave in too. Did nothing for my hair.

Here is the description of the nourishing cream:

If you have the type of hair that everything weighs it down, Hair Nourishing Cream is for you! This product is an ultra-light hair dress that I designed for medium to fine hair. It will add incredible shine without weighing down even the finest hair. Made from Shea, Kokum, Illipe, Mango butters, and infused with vitamins, Hair Nourishing Cream can be used to blow out naturally curly hair straight or simply as a hairdress. And for those of you with little girls and styling their hair is a constant screaming experience, you will become a big fan. Hair Nourishing Cream detangles, adds shine and could be the greatest product that has ever happened to moms with young daughters.