January 15, 16 & 17....What are your hair plans?>>

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I'll be 24 weeks post this weekend. My hair plans are:

Protein and Porosity Regimen:
  1. Prepoo moisture/dandruff/garlic for two hours
  2. Shampoo with Silicon Mix moisturizing poo
  3. Protein treatment w/ Proteina de Perla for 45 mins (it's so moisturizing I don't need to f/u with moisturizing DC)
  4. Add more conditioner
  5. Detangle in sections in the shower with running water
  6. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control for 1 minute
  7. Towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  8. Apply Chi Keratin Mist, Silicon Mix leave-in and EVOO
  9. Airdry in scarf method, wear braid in back and two pincurls
  10. Keep style using satin pillow foam curler on braid, pincurl front and baggy as needed
  11. Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin and EVOO
  12. Massage JBCO on edges for 5 mins daily/nightly
What are your hair plans? :gorgeous:

Last edited:

happylife

Its cold so I will be bunning it up with loads of coconut oil and leaving it for at least a few days.

Aslo thinking about making an mn mix to use for a few weeks since I already have some new growth from a perm in dec.

JJamiah

I am going out to celebrate my Birthday, soooooo. I am going to wash on Saturday, dry up and wear my lace front Elise!

chasturner84

Today is my birthday:dance7:but I wont celebrate until the weekend. It's my moisture week so I'll be doing that regimen and rollersetting my hair for some sexy pinned up styles this weekend!

:band::birthday2:blondboob:cheers:

Hope you have a great time JJamiah! :birthday3:

beans4reezy

Cleansing with WEN in four braids
DC with Silicon Mix
Silicon Mix Leave In
Air dry in twists
Braid back up for a Sunday morning braid out and pin up

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

I did a mid week full wash day and DC on yesterday. I probably won't have time to do anything this weekend hair related. It would only be to wash again as I don't do anything else to it. :ohwell: I will be sporting my Signature Bun. Have a great weekend ladies!

JJamiah

Today is my birthday:dance7:but I wont celebrate until the weekend. It's my moisture week so I'll be doing that regimen and rollersetting my hair for some sexy pinned up styles this weekend!

:band::birthday2:blondboob:cheers:

Hope you have a great time JJamiah! :birthday3:

Thanks SherylTresses!

Thanks so much ChasTurner and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my fellow LHCF, capricorn Sister :)

Yeah! Have a great weekend this weekend, enjoy yourself!

:alcoholic:club:

Last edited:

NikStarrr

CWing with Aussie Moist, then following up with the Aussie 3-Minute Miracle.
Doing a braidout using coconut oil, and my shea/evoo blend.

Taleah2009

Nothing. I am a few days of being 12 months post, and I really dont feel like messing with my hair this weekend. I went to the hairdresser last Saturday, so I will continue to moisturize with NTM and seal with Jojoba oil. If my curls start to look sad, I will pin up so how and wear a bun for the remainder of the week.

Happy Birthday Ladies!

mzsophisticated26

Happy Birthday Ladies...

I am making a salon visit this weekend, I usually go every 2-3mths. But before I go, I am going to apply another Revlon Colorsilk permanent jet black color to my hair( last one was in Sept), DC with Humectress and Silicon mix. I am going to get a silk wrap and dust my ends

Ozma

15- baggy the night before, bun during the day

16-hot oil treatment, braid

17-henna, cowash, dc, rollerset

growinstrong

Relaxer at the salon after 10 week stretch :nono:. I gotta do better. No trim, but I will access my ends after a blow dry and flat iron and will dust myself if I feel there is a need.

exubah

Happy b-day to all the birthday ladies!!

I will be co-washing, air-drying and bunning this weekend.

Toy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!!!

Saturday,I will be Conditioning Wash/Deep Conditioning With Joico Moisture(whichever one that is & Aussie Moist Conditioner. under a heat cap for about an hr.

Airdry,and moisturize with S-curl,Proline Softner Moisturizer,Hairveda Whipped Ends and seal with Oil Mixture.

kami11213

I'll be deep conditioning on dry hair with CON Moisture Extreme then washing with Nexxus Therape. I'll probably rollerset w/ Keracare Foam Wrap and Chi Silk then blow my roots out and bun next week. I'm contemplating doing a personal HYH challenge until my next relaxer in March...

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm currently 3 weeks into a 12 week stretch. I'll be 4 weeks post on Monday, and this Saturday, I'm going to:

1. Apply Motions CPR to dry hair and steam with it for 20 minutes.
2. CWC with Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo and Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner.
3. Steam with mixture of Nexxus Humectress, Vatika Oil, and Amla for as long as I feel like.
4. Use Porosity Control and do a final cold ACV rinse.
5. Detangle and apply HE LTR Leave-In and Chi Silk Infusion.
6. Rollerset with diluted Lottabody and a little Vatika Oil to seal in moisture.
7. Silk wrap.

wannabelong

Happy birthday ladies!

I'm 12 weeks post. I'm going to wash/DC and attempt a flexi rod set for the first time.

Diva_Esq

I plan to pre-poo, wash and deep con. Then I will ATTEMPT to rollerset using Poka's ponytail method on red rollers. I may lightly silk wrap it to make the curl fall some, but if I like it tight, I'll just use a headband. I'll sleep with a satin bonnet.

I need to give my hair a break. I've been wet bunning pretty much 90-95% of the time since like October, and I don't want my crown to be too straight or thing from pulling. I need to give my edges and nape a break. :yep:

Bun Mistress

ST you never waste a second with the weekend thread. As always thanks

On Wednesday night I did an impromptu late night wash using the patuollie (sp?) DC method cause I have been using way too much protein for my weekly straightedings. Will likely do this again on Saturday night with Powders and oil pre-poo before hand (laying off the overnight henna too cold) and another braid out/bun. Decided no more heat til my no buy challenge is up in April. I want a new blow dryer but going to impatiently wait.

tadeja

Friday Night

1. Wash with Neutrogena T-Sal in 16 twists
2. DC with Miss Key 10 en 1 still in twists
3. Rinse out DC, ACV rinse
4. Roller set, (I'm natural, Fine 4A) with Shea Butter and Vatika Oil (I'll probably trim a 1/4 to 1/2 inch at this time as well)
5. Dry under the dryer
6. Remove rollers and flat twist in 9 twists (I know this is drawn out but it works well)

Saturday Morning
Take out twists and go

Saturday Night
Retwist

Sunday
Nada

panamoni

Happy birthday to the birthday ladies!!

I'm going to wash my hair on Saturday and attempt my very first rollerset. Wish me luck! Then, back in a bun.

-Prepoo (Burt's Bees Avocado)
-Shampoo (Infusium 23)
-DC (Something really moisturizing -- maybe Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Balm or something I'm supposed to use up first...) w EVOO and honey mixed in
-Porosity Control
-Salerm 21 and Joico Serum
-Rollerset......

Mz.Shug

Tonight I'll oil and massage my scalp for tomorrow's wash,dc and press. Sat I have an evening gala so I'll rollerset.Sunday I think I'll twist.Have a great weekenf ladies.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Fri - clarify, then do a hot oil treatment with aryuveda oil mix and heat cap (overnight)

Sat - henna gloss (left over henna from my last treatment); DC w/Biolage/AOHSR/+ homemade additives mixture; cowash and do my bantu twists (twist then make into bantu knots - keeps my roots from getting puffy); airdry and cover for the rest of the weekend unless I'm going out.

chebaby

tomorrow i will be co washing my hair with kbb deep conditioner and doing a puff using kbb hair milk and shea butter.

saturday i will be co washing with kbb deep conditioner again and doing another puff with hair milk and either shea butter or coconut confidence.

sunday i will pre poo my hair with amla oil, shampoo with either black soap or carols daughter tui, and then do the aphogee 2 step protein treatment. im not sure if im going to use the moisturizing conditioner that comes with it or oyin honey hemp conditioner afterwards.

fattyfatfat

*I will pre-poo with amla oil
*wash with shampoo from jasmines
*I will deep condition with alter ego's garlic treatment
*still figuring out what to use for a conditioner
*roller set and air dry
*njoi creations ayurvedic hair butter
*keep my hair wrapped up for the weekend!